Global Body Slimming & Shaping Device Market – Introduction
- Body slimming and shaping devices are used to reduce body fat around specific areas such as the belly, around the waist, and fat on arms, back, hips, and thighs. These are effective body contouring devices that provide a shape to a body that is irregular. Sometimes, exercising too much leaves the skin untightened and loose. Consumers use body shaping devices to tighten the skin. Body sculpting or cavitation machines reduce the fat by 13% and reduce the circumference of the waist by 2-4 cms. The machines are non-invasive and painless to use. These machines give best results after 10-12 rounds of treatments. The procedure is quick and short; the machine needs to be applied to specific body parts for 30-45 minutes. Many beauty and slimming centers such as VLCC have these machines to reduce the body weight of an individual up to 5kg in one round. Body slimming and shaping machines are available online on e-commerce websites and other company owned websites.
Increasing Obese Population Leading to High Demand for Body Slimming & Shaping Devices
- The consumption of junk food increasing the obesity levels in individuals is projected to be a factor driving the market. The urge to eat fast-food, eating regularly from restaurants, and ordering food from outside has become the daily norm of many people around the world. A balanced-diet, proper intake of calories, and meals at proper time have taken a back seat in today’s fast-paced world. Use of medication, genetics, etc. results in obesity and irregular body shape, leading to an increased usage of body slimming and body shaping devices. The time and amount of energy spent in reducing weight naturally through exercising leaves individuals tired. The new methods of reducing weight by using body slimming and shaping devices is becoming popular and gaining wide acceptance throughout the globe. Social and cultural pressure to reduce fat and improve the skin to maintain body aesthetics is a major impetus to the growth of the body contouring devices market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Body Slimming & Shaping Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Health related quality of life and improved body image
- Rising awareness among people to lead a healthy life and avoid the consequences of being overweight at a later stage in life has increased the demand for body slimming & shaping devices. The quest of consumers to lose weight in order to avoid high cholesterol, high blood pressure, knee problems, and heart diseases, etc. that are caused by obesity has led to an increased purchasing of the product. The urge to look better in terms of body image is driving the market. Body slimming and shaping devices subsequent to weight loss improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that supports fat and skin and removes extra sagging fat and skin.
North America Projected to be the Fastest Growing Market for Body Slimming & Shaping Device
- Geographically, the global body slimming & shaping device market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rising health concerns among people, and availability of better slimming and shaping products. Government initiatives promoting good health in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France etc. is projected to surge the sale of body slimming & shaping devices in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a considerable rate during the forecast period due to rise in modernization, increase in disposable income, and aspiration of the younger generation to stay fit in developing countries such as China, India, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for body slimming & shaping devices in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Body Slimming & Shaping Device Market
Prominent body slimming & shaping device are estimated to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as Alma Lasers, Cutera, Invasix Aesthetic Solutions, and Lumenis are manufacturers of body slimming & shaping devices, planning to manufacture more advance, easy to handle, and attractive body slimming & shaping devices in the market. Major players are also signing agreements, building partnerships, and taking part in joint ventures and acquisitions to expand the market. Some of the key players operating in the global body slimming & shaping device market include:
- Alma Lasers
- Invasix Aesthetic Solutions
- Syneron Candela
- Venus Concept
- Erchonia Medical
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Body Slimming & Shaping Device Market – Research Scope
Global Body Slimming & Shaping Device Market, by Product Type
- Body Slimming Massager
- Fat Cavitation Machine
- Laser-assisted Liposuction Devices
- Others (High-intensity Focused Ultrasound Devices)
Global Body Slimming & Shaping Device Market, by Application
- Others (Slimming centers)
Global Body Slimming & Shaping Device Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Body Slimming & Shaping Device Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.