- Transparency Market Research is totally committed to keeping client information and personal data secure. We respect your privacy rights and safeguard your personal information at all times. We prevent the use and disclosure of personal information by our employees or any third parties and we require them to maintain security measures similar to ours with respect to such information
- We do not share your personal information unless we have your explicit permission to do so.
- We administer control over the collection and use of your personal information for informing you about our products and offerings that may be significant to you.
- We will update your personal information upon your request.
- We abide by the laws and regulations of the land where we conduct our business
- Under certain circumstances applicable or required by law, we may be required to disclose client data or personal information without giving notice. You can unsubscribe your name from our marketing lists by writing to us at
Changes in Policy Statement
Transparency Market Research may update this Policy Statement from time to time by posting an amended version of the statement on our web site. Please refer to this page regularly to view policy amendments, if any