A toilet bowl is a piece made of materials such as ceramic or porcelain, which is used for sanitation facility with or without flushing of water. Toilet bowls are used for safe and convenient urination and defecation. Toilet bowls are usually attached to sewer systems or septic tanks through a pipe. Toilet bowls with basic features, such as a flush button and a water jet spray, are convenient for users, as they help avoid more water usage. Increase in the adoption of smart toilet products by users and rise in the number of government campaigns (such as Swachh Bharat mission in India) for promoting awareness about usage of toilets are expected to boost the global toilet bowl market in the next few years.
Global Toilet Bowl Market: Competition Landscape
Presence of international as well as emerging players across the globe, providing users with smart toilet facilities, is expected to fuel the demand for toilet bowls in the next few years
- Major promising manufacturers operating in the global toilet bowl market are focusing on the development of innovative products by opting for sensor and water-saving technologies to meet requirements of users
- Emerging players in the market are focused on new product development and collaborations with governments, contractors, and retailing channels in order to augment sales of toilet bowls
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Lixil Group Corporation
Lixil Group Corporation is a Japan-based company established in 1949. It specializes in the production, distribution, and design of building materials and housing equipment. It offers a wide range of products such as metal building materials, plumbing fixtures, and interior furnishing materials.
Roca Group is a Spain-based company founded in 1917. The company is involved in the design and manufacture of sanitary products. The company supplies its products in 135 countries across the globe. Roca Group is focused on developing new products by using advanced technologies.
Kohler Co. is a private company based in the U.S. It was founded in 1873. It specializes in the manufacture of plumbing products, furniture cabinetry, tiles, engines, and generators. The company operates through four business divisions: Kohler Kitchens, Kohler Design Service, Kohler Luxstone Showers, and Kohler Walk-in Bath. Kohler Co. is focused on the expansion of its product portfolio and adoption of smart technologies for the development of new products.
Key players operating in the global toilet bowl market are Brondell, Inc., Kohler Co., Dongpeng Holdings Company Limited, Bemis Manufacturing Company, Lixil Group Corporation, Tota Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Lotus Hygiene Systems Inc., and Roca Group.
Global Toilet Bowl Market: Dynamics
Rapid growth of construction sector
Developing countries across the globe are witnessing rapid growth of the construction sector. Rise in the construction of commercial buildings such as corporate offices, mega retailing channels, commercial kitchens, and health care and educational facilities is likely to augment the global toilet bowl market during the forecast period. Furthermore, robust growth of the residential sector and rise in government projects for providing basic public sanitation facilities are expected to fuel the global toilet bowl market during the forecast period. In addition, users looking for toilets with better designs are opting for smart toilet facilities. This is also a key factor driving the global toilet bowl market.
Targeting of emerging and untapped markets
The global market for toilet bowls is expected to expand significantly in the near future, owing to rising disposable income of consumers, which enables them to spend on specialized toilet bowls. In addition, increase in investments by government and private sectors in various projects for building basic facilities, such as toilets, parking, hospitals, educational institutes, and houses, across the globe is likely to propel the global toilet bowl market in the next few years. Additionally, rise in awareness among users about usage of toilets to avoid spread of unwanted diseases and rapid urbanization in developing countries are likely to propel the global toilet bowl market in the near future.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Toilet Bowl Market: Segmentation
Based on product, the global toilet bowl market can be segmented into:
Based on product height, the global toilet bowl market can be classified into:
- 10–15 Inches
- 16–20 Inches
- 21–25 Inches
- Above 25 Inches
In terms of application, the global toilet bowl market can be divided into:
In terms of distribution channel, the global toilet bowl market can be categorized into:
- Online Channel
- Offline Channel
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.