Global Lip Plumper Device Market – Introduction
- A lip plumper device is a tool used to create fuller lips without fillers or silicone implants; the overall result is achieved painlessly and in privacy. A variety of lip plumping devices are available in the market; however, it is important not to damage the delicate skin on the lips with any technology which is being introduced in the market. The latest technique to build volume for lips which is effective is microneedling. The lip plumper has microneedles in it with a view to provide fuller lips. During the process of microneedling and using a lip plumper device, the skin cells break producing collagen and elastin. Skin which produces more collagen and elastin look fuller, healthier, firmer, and suppler. A lip plumper is very effective and shows results within minutes. The lips get plumpness and it lasts for 4 – 6 hours.
Safe to use, compact, and painless
- The specially designed lip plumper is compact and both safe and easy to use. The consumer just needs to push the button to control the time setting for the lip plumping treatment. The device is specially designed so that treatment is regulated carefully to produce just enough pressure to boost the blood flow and achieve pain-free plumping without the need for injections. The lip attachment is compact and comes in silicone cases so that the user does not have to worry about contact with teeth or gums while doing microneedling. It is affordable and easy to use and carry.
Available in different sizes suiting the shape of lips
- The lip plumping device is a non-surgical, non-invasive self-suction device which can temporarily plump up the lips. The lip plumper comes in three different sizes – large round, medium oval, and small oval – to cater to different lip sizes and shapes. It can be used regularly as it is made of hard plastic. Additionally, the lip plumper device improves the lipstick shades and shades of gloss that a consumer wears and keeps the lips hydrated for long hours. It minimizes the fine lines around the lips as well as makes lips softer and smoother than before.
North America to Dominate the Global Lip Plumper Device Market
- The global lip plumper device market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global lip plumper device market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, as a lip plumper makes the pout look fuller, it is made with soft silica gel and easy to use, has a compact design that makes it convenient to carry, and is safe to use at home and as a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) product.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to growing number of salons and beauty parlors. The product is a great option to use during special occasions to plump up the lips quickly, and comes with a rechargeable battery; lips become voluptuous within minutes, all of which is projected to surge the demand for lip plumper device.
Key Players Operating in the Global Lip Plumper Device Market
Major players operating in the global lip plumper market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Fullips, JuvaLips, LLC, CandyLipz Official Store LLC, and pmdbeauty.com are focusing on making innovative lip plumper devices which are budget friendly and match the shape of the lips. The companies are also aiming to produce lip plumper devices with which lips look fuller, reducing fine lines, and droopy lips.
Key players operating in the global lip plumper device market include:
- JuvaLips, LLC
- CandyLipz Official Store LLC
- M3 Naturals
- Christian Dior SE
- L’Oreal S.A.
- Too Faced Cosmetics, LLC
Global Lip Plumper Device Market – Research Scope
Global Lip Plumper Device Market, by Product Type
Global Lip Plumper Device Market, by Type
Global Lip Plumper Device Market, by Size
- Large round
- Medium oval
- Small oval
Global Lip Plumper Device Market, by Price Range
Global Lip Plumper Device Market, by Application
Global Lip Plumper Device Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Lip Plumper Device Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.