Hair Color Protection Products Market: Introduction
- Hair color protection products help in providing protection to the hair of users after coloring. These products help to prevent color-treated hair from fading and preserve its color for a long time.
Rise in Awareness about Usage of Hair Color Protection Products among Consumers: A Key Driver
- Increase in awareness about the usage of different types of hair color protection products and rise in trend of DIY hair care among individuals are projected to drive the demand for hair color protection products in the next few years. Surge in number of hair care centers, salons, and parlors is anticipated to propel the sales of hair color protection products.
- Key players focus on research & development of effective formulations with the help of natural or organic ingredients. This is expected to augment the global hair color protection products market in terms of sales during the forecast period. Majority of consumers opt for online sales channels to purchase hair color protection products due to ease of shopping. This is likely to boost the growth of the global market in the next few years.
High Cost of Products: A Key Restraint
- Rise in awareness among consumers about hair damage prevention, and scalp problems are projected to hamper the growth of the global hair color protection products market. Moreover, limited availability of professional and natural products acts as a restraint of the market. Hair color protection products are not pocket-friendly for consumers. High cost of these products is expected to act as a deterrent for customers, especially in developing countries. This restraint is likely to have significant effect on the market in the short-term; however, it is projected to reduce by the end of the forecast period.
Europe to be a Potential Market for Hair Color Protection Products
- The global hair color protection products market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The North America market can be divided into the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Europe can be segregated into the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The hair color protection products market in South America can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is anticipated to be a lucrative market for hair color protection products during the forecast period due to rise in focus on personal grooming and hair care by men and women
Key Players Operating in Global Hair Color Protection Products Market
The global hair color protection products market is fragmented due to the presence of large number of leading players. These players have adopted strategies such as new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements to be competitive and expand customer base in the market.
Key players operating in the global hair color protection products market are:
- Avon Products, Inc.
- Aveda Corporation
- Bentley Laboratories, LLC
- Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kao Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon, Inc.
- New Avon Co.
- Coty, Inc.
- Combe, Inc.
- L’Oreal S.A.
- Unilever plc
Global Hair Color Protection Products Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Color Protection Products Market, by Type
- Creams & Lotion
- Hair Spray
- Hair Color
- Others (hair gel, oil, etc.)
Global Hair Color Protection Products Market, by Hair Type
Global Hair Color Protection Products Market, by Pricing
- Low (below US$ 25)
- Medium (US$ 25–US$ 100)
- High (above US$ 100)
Global Hair Color Protection Products Market, by End-user
Global Hair Color Protection Products Market, by Age Group
- Gen Z
- Generation X
- Baby Boomers
Global Hair Color Protection Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Individual Store
- Others (Departmental Stores, Mega Retail Stores etc.)
The report on the global hair color protection products market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of Global Hair Color Protection Products Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.