Detachable Collars: Introduction
- Detachable collars are separate collars fastened by studs on shirts or tops. They are very simple to use, with easy on and off, and attach & detach technique. The collars are available separately to use on different garments. Detachable collars come in varied colors, patterns, sizes, and styles.
- Rise in use of detachable collars and increasing e-commerce business in developed countries such as the UK, Canada, and Ireland, is expected to propel the detachable collars market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Detachable Collars Market
- One of the key factors responsible for the growing detachable collars market is awareness and use of detachable collars in American and European countries. Besides, detachable collars are becoming a new styling hack as many international celebrities are experimenting with statement collars to complement their knack for quirky sweaters and different clothing styles, which attracts Generation Z to follow the trend. These factors are expected to drive the detachable collars market during the forecast period.
- Barristers in regions such as the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Canada are generating demand for detachable collars as they often wear detachable collars for convenience. Also, they opt for winged collar when in court along with their white bands as these collars are easy to tie on their way to and from the courthouse. Detachable collars are also worn by students and are part of the uniform in many colleges, which is expected to create tremendous opportunities for the growth of the detachable collars industry.
- The detachable collars market has not succeeded in maintaining its position in developing countries yet; very few people use detachable collars. Also, imposition of certain restrictions owing to Covid-19 such as lockdown and manufacturing work stoppage has hampered the market. But the market is cautiously recovering, with easing of restrictions, gaining online business popularity, which is expected to accelerate the growth of the detachable collars market in developed countries.
- Manufacturers are investing in research and development to produce enhanced products, using natural, bio-degradable yarns in order to cater to the high demand among customers.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Detachable Collars Market
- In terms of region, the detachable collars market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe accounted for largest clientele in the detachable collars market. One of the major factors driving the demand for detachable collars in this region is the increasing number of people such as barristers and college students who use detachable collars. Ireland and the United Kingdom hold major share of the market in Europe.
- North America is also one of the fast growing markets due to awareness about the product and use of detachable collars in countries such as Canada.
Key Players Operating in the Detachable Collars Market
- Darcy Clothing
- Fashion dickey
- Fogey Unlimited
- Glacier Wear
- OASIS SHIRTS
- SELEZZA LONDON
Detachable Collars Market: Research Scope
Detachable Collars Market, by Material
- Others (Polyester, Silk, Wool, Linen, etc.)
Detachable Collars Market, by Pack
- Pack of 2
- Pack of 3
- Pack of 4
Detachable Collars Market, by Size
- Extra Small
- Extra Large
Detachable Collars Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 30
- US$ 30 to US$ 60
- Above US$ 60
Detachable Collars Market, by End-user
Detachable Collars Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Detachable Collars Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.