Body Sponge: Introduction
- Body sponge is a skin care tool that safely removes dead skin cells using delicate materials. It unblocks pores from impurities that can lead to various skin issues. Sponge is like a sac with lots of small openings or pores. Body sponges are made from synthetic, wood fibers with tiny holes inside to suck in water and swell until squeezed out.
- Body sponge can be washed and reused several times. It comes in varied colors, sizes, shapes, materials, and are easy to use and maintain. Rising demand for premium and organic products is expected to propel the body sponge market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Body Sponge Market
- Millennium parents with increasing disposable income are inclined toward buying premium products for their baby which drives the demand for soft sponges. Besides, awareness of hygiene, and skin care with new innovations in personal care products have provided impetus to the growing market.
- Growing economies coupled with changing lifestyles have led to higher consumer spending. Consumers are now inclined toward using the best tools for cleaning their body to get better results. Rising trend of buying luxurious products, emerging internet penetration, increasing pollution causing skin damage, rising female users, and skin care awareness is expected to further fuel the body sponge market during the forecast period.
- Additionally, Covid-19 is expected to be a key factor driving market growth, as people are more cautious about maintaining hygiene and adopting healthy habits including how they bathe, which leads to the use of standard cleaning products. In the bargain, manufacturers are focusing on aesthetics and using natural materials such as Konjac, and charcoal etc. in their products, which caters to the high demand from customers.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Body Sponge Market
- In terms of region, the body sponge market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the largest clientele in the body sponge market. One of the major factors driving the demand for body sponge in this region is the increasing disposable income and rising well to do population that desires a luxurious life. The market in Asia Pacific is likely to be followed by the markets in North America and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Body Sponge Market are Listed Below:
- Carelife Commodity Ltd
- Convoy-World SA
- Earth Therapeutics
- Netbridge & Co., Ltd
- Spongetex Limited
- TSANGARIS K.N. S.A. SPONGA
Body Sponge Market: Research Scope
Body Sponge Market by Product Type
- Net Sponge
- Sea Sponge
- Others (Loofah, etc.)
Body Sponge Market, by Material
Body Sponge Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 2
- US$ 2 to US$ 5
- Above US$ 5
Body Sponge Market by Shape
- Others (Star, etc.)
Body Sponge Market, by End-user
- Beauty Salons
Body Sponge Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Body Sponge Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.