Barrier Rash Cream: Introduction
- A barrier rash cream or diaper cream is an ointment that acts as a proactive layer on a baby’s skin. It protects the skin from any contact with wet diapers or urine, prevents rashes caused by the friction between the diaper and skin, and helps to avoid redness and itching.
- Among the several causes of diaper rash, the most common is contact with urine and faeces in wet diapers. An infant’s skin is highly sensitive, making it more likely to be irritated by diapers and, sometimes, allergic reactions or infections. Thus, barrier rash creams or diaper creams are often used to avoid these rashes.
- The growing population, increase in disposable income, awareness about baby hygiene, and acceptance of new baby care products is expected to drive the barrier rash cream market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Barrier Rash Cream Market
- Barrier rash cream is a small and economical product in the baby care products category. Over the past few years, the baby care products market has seen tremendous growth due to increase in spending power. Barrier rash creams help in taking care of an infant’s skin, keeping it clean and free from germs. The new generation of parents is expected to drive the global barrier rash cream market during the forecast period.
- According to expert pediatric dermatologists, more than half of babies suffer from diaper rash at some point in time. While this remains the key factor driving demand for diaper rash cream, over-the-counter availability also makes diaper rash creams a highly selling product in the personal care space, particularly in the skincare industry.
- The guidance of healthcare professionals on usage of separate baby products is likely to create awareness among consumers and drive the barrier rash cream market during the forecast period. Manufacturers are coming up with new products to attract more consumers and are investing in promotional activities to increase their consumer base.
- The rise in usage of internet is expected to further help in promoting products and creating awareness among consumers. Africa is a region with high fertility rate, but the market in the MEA region is low due to lack of economic growth and awareness.
- The alternative for this product are home remedies through which consumers make homemade rash cream. The combination of olive oil, shea butter, and coconut oil is preferred among consumers.
- In 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, almost all sectors have seen a significant downfall and the pandemic has resulted in halt of many businesses, thus disrupting the financial cycle. The change in cost of raw materials hampers the production cycle, and changing geopolitics may act as a restraint to the growth of the barrier rash cream market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Barrier Rash Cream Market
- Geographically, the global barrier rash cream market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America dominates the global barrier rash cream market due to widespread awareness and adoption of various baby care products. The U.S. is the biggest market in the region, followed by Canada.
- North America is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Changing lifestyle, rise in disposable income, urbanization, and a well informed new generation of consumers in developing markets of Asia Pacific is expected to drive the barrier rash cream market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global barrier rash cream market include:
- Burt’s Bees
- Earth Mama
- Galderma laboratories, L.P.
- Grandma El’s
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc.
- Triple Paste
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Barrier Rash Cream Market, Request for a Sample
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market: Research Scope
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market, by Type
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market, by Price
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarket / Hypermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Barrier Rash Cream Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.