Wireless Door Phones: Introduction
- Wireless door phone is an electronic device offering two-way communication used for security purposes in houses, apartments, villas, etc. They are also known as video doorbell or doorbell phones.
- This equipment is used for security while opening doors in buildings, apartments, or offices. These door security systems are used nowadays for safety purposes. The wireless door phone market will grow significantly due to increase in home automation activities.
- Wireless door phones are of two types: audio door phone and video door phone. Rise in the number of smart homes and increase in adoption of home automation will drive the global wireless door phone market.
Trend of Smart Homes and Home Automation to Drive Market
- The growing trend of smart homes and home automation is likely to boost the market for wireless door phones. Door phones provide audio and video communication, and are essential safety devices installed in large multi-occupancy buildings and commercial complexes. Rapid urbanization is leading people to move into large residential buildings where security and surveillance system is a major factor. In order to provide better safety, several commercial and residential buildings are using wireless door phones. Thus, technological advancements and adoption of smart homes will drive the global wireless door phone market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Advancements in Security and Surveillance Systems to Augment Market
- Technological advancements in security systems have led to the development of wireless door phones. This factor is expected to boost the growth of the global wireless door phone market. Moreover, companies are focusing on innovations in door phones, which is expected to positively affect the market. Nowadays, smart phones can be connected to wireless door phones, and can control the opening and closing operation of these doors from a distance. Additionally, smart city initiatives and increase in the number of multistoried apartments will drive the use of wireless door phones.
North America to Hold Leading Share of Global Wireless Door Phone Market
- In terms of region, the global wireless door phone market can be divided into: Asia Pacific (APAC), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the wireless door phone market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the wireless door phone market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America wireless door phone market can be studied for Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the global wireless door phone market due to growing consumer preference for home automation and building of smart homes
- This market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Advancements in security and surveillance systems is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Wireless Door Phone Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Wireless Door Phone Market
The global wireless door phone market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Wipro Enterprises Pvt. Limited
- Zebronics India Pvt Ltd
- Jacques Technologies
- Bosch Security System
- Nortek Security & Control
- Svat Electronics
Global Wireless Door Phone Market: Research Scope
Global Wireless Door Phone Market, by Type
Based on type, the global wireless door phone market can be divided into:
Global Wireless Door Phone Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global wireless door phone market can be segregated into:
Global Wireless Door Phone Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global wireless door phone market can be bifurcated into:
Global Wireless Door Phone Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global wireless door phone market includes:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
The report on the global wireless door phone market is a compilation of firsthand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.