Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market: Introduction
- Variable temperature kettles are electric devices designed and manufactured to heat water and other beverages at different temperatures. The kettle automatically switches off if it is kept empty. Cordless variable temperature kettles are travel friendly and can be used during picnics & outings. The variable temperature kettle market is segmented based on product type, price range, end-use, distribution channel, and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into electricity powered, and battery operated variable temperature kettles. Easy usage and portability of these kettles are likely to drive the market in the near future. Rising purchasing power, and growing health awareness leading to green tea consumption has increased the usage of variable temperature kettles. However, availability of other low cost alternatives can hamper the growth of the market.
Rising Demand for Efficient and Easily Usable Cooking Equipment to Drive the Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market
- Variable temperature kettles allows users to monitor the temperature and boiling process while cooking. It prevents overheating of the beverages and keeps the beverage warm. These are the major factors driving the usage of variable temperature kettles. They are majorly preferred by commercial food service providers due to the portability factor. These smart, user-friendly kettles with advanced features are highly preferred nowadays, which is projected to boost the variable temperature kettles market in the coming years.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Variable Temperature Kettles Market, Request for a Sample
Availability of Other Substitutes to Hamper Growth of the Market
- Adoption of variable temperature kettles is increasing rapidly due to its easy usage and efficient temperature variations. However, several alternatives such as electric kettles, and tea & coffee makers may hamper the growth of the variable temperature kettles market. The availability of other lower cost alternatives is anticipated to create hurdles in the path of growth of the global variable temperature kettles market.
North America to Lead the Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market
- In terms of region, the global variable temperature kettles market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- The variable temperature kettles market in Europe includes analysis and forecast for Germany, the U.K., France, and Rest of Europe. North America comprises Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The variable temperature kettles market in Asia Pacific includes India, Japan, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The South America variable temperature kettles market can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America. Middle East & Africa covers GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for variable temperature kettles followed by Asia Pacific from 2020 to 2030 due to increasing focus of consumers on efficient cooking appliances and rising purchasing power in the regions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global variable temperature kettles market are:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
- Bonavita World
- Breville USA, Inc.
- Adagio Teas
- Kenwood Limited
- BSH Home Appliances Ltd
- DOMU Brands Ltd.
- High Street TV (Group) Limited(Drew & Cole)
Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market: Research Scope
Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market, by Product Type
Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 50
- US$ 50 – US$ 100
- More than US$ 100
Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market, by End-use
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Offices & Workplaces
- Others (Transportation Facilities, Hostels, etc.)
Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Others (Electronics Retail Stores, Brand Stores, etc.)
Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.