Toners: An effective cosmetic that cleanses the skin
- Toners, usually used on the face, are cosmetic products designed to cleanse the skin and shrink the appearance of pores. Toners are helpful and necessary for people with oily and acne prone skin. They are also helpful during extra cleansing after wearing makeup or other heavy skin products such as sunscreen.
- Apart from these functionalities, toners also help in restoring the skin’s pH levels and helps in grooming by preventing ingrown hair. Toners containing glycolic acid or other alpha hydroxyl acids help in preventing ingrown hair.
- Various types of toners are available in the market, depending on type of skin such as oily, dry, or with wrinkles, dark spots etc. Toners usually come in liquid form; however, they are also available in gel and mist form.
Key Drivers of the Global Toners Market
- Shift in consumer perception and raising awareness about healthy skin has resulted in rising demand for toners globally. Rising popularity of skin care products, including face care products, coupled with rising awareness about maintaining social standards and appearance among people is anticipated to boost the demand for toners globally.
- Additionally, social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest have created a platform to increase awareness and product knowledge about various beauty related products. These sites are also a platform for buying and selling various beauty and cosmetic products. All these factors are anticipated to proliferate the demand for toners in the coming years.
Home based Facial Toners to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Rising awareness about usage of natural or organic products is anticipated to offer significant opportunities in the near future. Green tea, witch hazel, and aloe vera juice are effective substitutes for toners. Additionally, these substitutes are highly affordable and hence anticipated to offer attractive opportunities in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing health issues due to extensive utilization of synthetic toners to hamper the market
- Toners having an alcohol base and chemical based ingredients are less effective for dry and sensitive skin. Application of such toners on dry and sensitive skin results in further outbreaks, leading to peeling and redness. This restraints the growth of the toners market.
Asia Pacific offers growth avenues for the global toners market
- Geographically, the global toners market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Europe and North America are strong markets for toners. This is due to the presence of a robust beauty and cosmetics industry. Additionally, presence of key global manufacturers of beauty and cosmetic products including toners in these regions have led to their dominance globally.
- However, developing regions such as Asia Pacific and South America are anticipated to see substantial growth in the upcoming years due to increasing purchasing power and growing number of regional beauty and cosmetic manufacturers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global toner market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers accounting for substantial share. A few of the key players operating in the global toner market are:
- Burt's Bees
- Himalaya Drug Co.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- KOSÉ Corporation
- L’Oréal Group
- Lotus Herbals Ltd.
- Procter & Gamble
- Shiseido Co., Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Toner Market, ask for a customized report
Global Toner Market: Research Scope
Global Toner Market, by Product Type
Global Toner Market, by Type
Global Toner Market, by Skin Type
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Oily Skin
- Normal Skin
- Acne Prone Skin
- Others (Combination)
Global Toner Market, by End-user
Global Toner Market, by Age
- Less than 15 years old
- Between 15-25 years old
- Between 26-30 years old
- Between 30-50 years old
- Above 50 years old
Global Toner Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Portals
- E-commerce Portals
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other retail stores
Global Toner Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.