Tan Removal Products: Introduction
- Tan removal products are used to remove tanned skin cells that accumulate on the skin after prolonged exposure to the UV rays of the sun and pollution, which even outs the skin tone. UV radiation of the sun’s rays can cause skin inflammation and darkening of the skin. Tan removal products rejuvenate the skin and help to heal and soften sun-damaged skin.
- Several types of tan removal products available in the market such as scrub, cream, lotion, etc., containing vitamin C and Vitamin B3, which exfoliates impurities and dead cells and helps improve the complexion of the skin
- Rising disposable income, increasing concern and consciousness about skin issues among people, and the rising popularity of natural and organic products are expected to drive the tan removal products market during the forecast period
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Tan Removal Products Market
- Demand for tan removal products is increasing significantly due to rising awareness about skincare, availability of user-friendly products, rising skincare routine, and readiness to adopt the skincare products. This, in turn, is also expected to propel the global tan removal products market during the forecast period.
- Tan removal products are also available in a sachet, thus enabling consumers from developing and underdeveloped countries to purchase branded and quality products, which are generally out of reach for them. Several consumers find it convenient to buy a product in sachet, as it is less expensive than large packages, which is estimated to fuel the demand during the forecast period.
- Rising penetration of the internet and social media helps companies to market their products in a creative and attractive manner through advertisements and promotions. Additionally, increasing disposable income of consumers prompts the preference toward buying premium quality products, which in turn is projected to fuel the market.
- Irritation and allergic reactions on sensitive skin, presence of bleaching agents, and chemical loaded products can hamper the market. However manufacturers are focusing on products that contain organic ingredients and natural extracts such as milk protein, flowers and fruits extract, green tea extract, jojoba, and raspberry Seed oil, which is estimated to boost the demand for tan removal products.
Asia-Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Tan Removal Products Market
- The global tan removal product market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific dominates the global tan removal product market due to awareness and concern about skin color, beauty, and appearance, increasing disposable income, and demand for premium products among consumers in the region
- Asia Pacific is followed by Middle East & Africa. Changing lifestyle and rise in inclination toward maintaining elite status in the region are expected to drive the tan removal product market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Tan Removal Products Market
- Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd.
- Kanebo Cosmetics Inc.
- L'Oreal Paris
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon, Inc.
- Unilever PLC
- VLCC Health Care Limited
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
Global Tan Removal Products Market: Research Scope
Global Tan Removal Products Market, by Type
- Face Mask / Face Pack
- Others (Gel, etc.)
Global Tan Removal Products Market, by Category
Global Tan Removal Products Market, by Price
Global Tan Removal Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E – Commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarket / Hypermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Tan Removal Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!