Global Stroke Assistive Devices Market: Overview
The last few years have seen the global stroke assistive devices market grow and the next few years are set to witness a substantial CAGR. As per Transparency Market Research, from 2020 to 2030, market worth would improve and players would find interesting opportunities, ready to be tapped into for growth.
A number of positive trends and drivers such as increase in incidence of cardiovascular diseases and increasing number of people aged 65 and above. Players are also focusing upon varied growth strategies. Technological advancement and innovation holds a key place here.
Global Stroke Assistive Devices Market: Notable Developments
Landscape of global stroke assistive devices market is rife with developments that are shaping its vendor landscape and increasing competition in the market. The global stroke assistive devices market has the following players as the prominent ones.
- ReWalk Robotics
- Bionik Laboratories
- Ekso Bionics
- Bioxtreme Robotics Rehibilitation
- Mazor Robotics Ltd.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Interactive Motion Technologies
- Accuray, Inc.
- Health Robotics S.R.L.
These players are deploying varied growth strategies to create an edge over competitors. Strategies often fall on multiple points across organic and inorganic continuum. A sharp focus on innovation via technology and key mergers and acquisitions, and strategic and synergistic partnerships and collaborations hold a prominent place in the overall strategy.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Software Assistive Devices Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Over the forecast period, numerous growth factors will drive the global stroke assistive devices market on an upward growth trajectory. Prominent ones have been identified by Transparency Market Research. In its upcoming report, TMR has enumerated these in great detail. A glimpse is provided below:
- Incidence of cardiovascular diseases if growing and this is fuelling growth in the global stroke assistive. A major reason driving up CVD is increasingly hectic lifestyle. Modern lifestyle is marked with high levels of stress and poor dietary habits such as increased tobacco consumption, excessive smoking and drinking, and oil food. Longer work hours are also responsible for driving people to fast food joints, contributing to health issues.
- People aged 60 and over are set to see a massive expansion in numbers of their members. By 2050, there is set to be 2 billion people joining in ranks in this group. It is voluptuous increase from about 950 million in 2017. The group is highly susceptible to heart related diseases and external support to carry out day to day activities. Across the world one in every sox people will fall in the group of people aged 65 and above. One very interesting fact is that in 2018, a historic demographic shift marked the planet. 65 and above was the age group which had more people in it that the age group of 5 and below.
Global Stroke Assistive Devices Market: Regional Analysis
A massive share of the global stroke assistive devices market is set to be held by Europe. Increase in incidence of stroke and a rapidly ageing population are propelling the regional market on to a higher growth trajectory. One in every four people will be aged 65 and above in the region by the year 2050. Over the world the number would be one in every six. North America would also account for a significant share owing to similar reasons and a favorable reimbursement policy. Research and Development (R&D) activities in the two regions are also extensive and increasing, promising a prominent contribution to overall growth of the market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global stroke assistive devices market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.