Stand Fans: Introduction
- Stand fans are electric fans, also known as pedestal fans. Stand fans are lightweight, portable, have high air delivery, and hence are suitable in hot and humid areas. They are also used in residential, commercial, and industrial spaces.
- Factors such as affordability, environmental impact (compared to AC), durability, and technological advancement are expected to drive the stand fans market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Stand Fans Market
- Pedestal fans are the fans which are easily portable and this feature allows people of low and middle income countries to invest in these fans. Furthermore, affordability makes it the first choice in most micro, small, and medium sized companies of developing and underdeveloped countries of the world.
- The current global scenario, i.e. increase in global temperature due to global warming has caused a rise in temperature in different regions. This provides an opportunity for manufacturers to cater to the upcoming demand for such fans from newer regions.
- Manufacturers are coming up with new technologies such as bladeless pedestal fans. These fans have unique remote control functions such as sleep timers and more speed control levels. These features will lead to consumer convenience and thus bladeless fans are expected to witness rapid growth rate during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific and South America to Hold Major Share of the Global Stand Fans Market
- In terms of geography, the stand fans market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- In the Asia Pacific region, South Asia, and adjoining countries are categorized as low income and lower middle income countries. The spending in these countries is restricted due to lower earnings. Furthermore, these countries are part of the tropical and temperate zones and are experiencing hot and humid climate, thus, creating demand for lower cost pedestal fans.
- On the other hand, South America is facing increase in temperature and global warming due to which demand for these fans is expected to be generated, thus, creating a market for the fans which are high on benefits and low on costs.
- After Asia Pacific and South America, Africa is likely to be the new market for stand fans. Currently, one third of the population in Africa lives below the poverty line. Africa is growing at a good speed, due to which it is expected to have a huge market for stand fans during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Stand Fans Market
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
- Honeywell International Inc.
- LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Lloytron Plc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.
- TCL Home Appliances (Hefei) Co. Ltd.
- Usha International Limited
Global Stand Fans Market: Research Scope
Global Stand Fans Market, by Speed
- Normal (up to 1300 Rotations per minute)
- High (above 1300 Rotations per minute)
Global Stand Fans Market, by Material (body)
Global Stand Fans Market, by Convenience
- Remote Control
- Without Remote Control
Global Stand Fans Market, by Number of Blades
- Above 4
Global Stand Fans Market, by Oscillation
- Without Oscillating
Global Stand Fans Market, by Application
Global Stand Fans Market, by Price
Global Stand Fans Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
Global Stand Fans Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.