Soft Cooler Box Market: Introduction
- A soft cooler box is a compact portable bag in which food and drinks can be stored. Ice packs or ice cubes are commonly placed in the box to keep the contents cool. Cooler boxes are highly portable, and often used during outdoor recreational activities such as trekking, camping, fishing, and picnics. Soft cooler boxes are commonly made from plastic and available in several sizes; these boxes are specially designed to keep food and beverages cold while travelling from one place to another.
Key Drivers of the Global Soft Cooler Box Market
- Rising population and increasing purchasing power of people influences consumer spending on outdoor apparel and equipment that propels the global growth of the soft cooler box market. Cooling capacity, storing capacity, and cost efficiency are some of the features or advantages of a soft cooler box, which helps to push their demand globally. Growing adoption of soft cooler boxes among the younger generation as they are more inclined toward outdoor activities and cooler boxes helping to enhance their outdoor experience is expected to push the growth of the market constantly in the near future.
- Some of the factors such as carrying processed and fresh fruits, dairy products, vegetables, and other perishable food products during outdoor activities, growing population, and rapid growth in urbanization, changing lifestyle, and product development are positively boosting the growth of the soft cooler box market. In addition, technological advancements can offer profitable opportunities to the market during the estimated years.
Factor Restraining the Global Soft Cooler Box Market
- Increasing awareness of environmental issues and the importance of proper disposal of waste or recycling of the products can act as a restraining factor for the growth of the soft cooler box market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global soft cooler box market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the soft cooler box market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the soft cooler box market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America soft cooler box market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global soft cooler box market due to the rising interest in leisure activities in the region. Companies in this region continuously working on integrating cooler boxes with smart technologies is a major factor driving the growth of the soft cooler box market in North America.
- The soft cooler box market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising per capita household income in developing economies. Rising awareness regarding the usage of portable cooler boxes while traveling and increasing consumer spending on outdoor equipment and apparel are factors expected to fuel the growth of the soft cooler box market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the soft cooler box market are focusing on development of innovative soft coolers with aesthetic features such as effective cooling systems, which will help in enhancing their competitive advantage and subsequently increase their market share. Several companies are investing in R&D to enhance their product portfolio with innovative products which will help them to improve their profitability.
A few of the key players operating in the global soft cooler box market are:
- Apex International
- Blowkings India
- CIP Industries
- Cool Ice Box Company
- Engel Coolers
- Nilkamal Material Handling
- ORCA - A MacNeill Pride Group Company
- Sonoco ThermoSafe
- YETI Coolers, LLC
Global Soft Cooler Box Market: Research Scope
Global Soft Cooler Box Market, by Capacity
- Up to 20 Quart
- 21–50 Quart
- 51–100 Quart
- More than 100 Quart
Global Soft Cooler Box Market, by Cooling Capacity
- Up to 10 hours
- 10 hours – 1 day
- 1 day – 3 days
- 3 – 6 days
- Above 6 days
Global Soft Cooler Box Market, by Application
Global Soft Cooler Box Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Departmental Store, Flagship Stores, etc.)
Global Soft Cooler Box Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global soft cooler box market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
2. Insights and Tools
3. Actionable Results
4. Strategic Frameworks
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?