Smart Dishwasher Market: Introduction
- A smart dishwasher is a connected smart home appliance that comes with advanced features. Key features of the smart dishwasher include Wi-Fi connectivity, compatibility with voice control systems, automatic start, and built-in detergent dispenser. Smart dishwasher is a premium kitchen appliance that usually costs above US$ 300.
Key Drivers of the Global Smart Dishwasher Market
- Growing urban population and rise in per capita income are driving the demand for smart dishwashers. Modern consumers are increasingly investing in smart home appliances especially for the kitchen due to busy lifestyles. Working women are looking for convenient and technically advanced kitchen appliances for better work-life balance. Urban households have become more aware about the importance of smart home management. Further, IoT delivers effective and convenient services at any time in any place, beyond economic and technical boundaries.
- Digitization of economies plays a key role in consumer awareness and adoption of smart dishwashers across developing countries. High rate of smartphone penetration in China and India is anticipated to drive the demand for smart dishwashers in the near future.
Smart Dishwasher Market: Key Segments
- The global smart dishwasher market can be segmented based on type, capacity, price, end- user, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the smart dishwasher market can be segmented into free-standing, integrated/built-in, and semi-integrated. Free-standing dishwashers are widely used for easy handling. By capacity, the market can be segmented into less than 10 place settings, 11 - 14 place settings, and above 14 place settings. Based on pricing, the market can be segmented into low (under US$ 500), medium (US$ 500 - US$ 1000), and high (above US$ 1000). Based on end-user, the market can be segmented into residential and commercial. Demand for smart dishwashers in the residential segment is likely to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The commercial segment is further categorized into hotels & restaurants, office and school canteens, and others (catering service, etc.). By distribution channel, the market can be segmented into online and offline.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on region, the global smart dishwasher market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the smart dishwasher market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the smart dishwasher market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America smart dishwasher market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- The consumer shift in terms of purchasing power, technology awareness, and product awareness is anticipated to drive the demand for smart dishwashers in the near future. Increasing number of tech-savvy consumers and expansion of global brands in countries such as India, Australia, and Indonesia are key trends in the Asia Pacific market. Additionally, The China market comprises several global and local manufacturers of smart dishwashers. Industry participants are focused on the development of cost effective technology to target rising number of middle class consumers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Extensive research and development activities coupled with strong investment in latest technology are key focus areas of smart dishwasher manufacturers. New product development and prompt aftersales and services are key strategies followed by companies to cater to diverse application areas. Also, companies are focusing on strategic collaborations and partnerships with regional suppliers & dealers to expand their international presence and overall sales and profitability of the business.
Some of the major companies identified in the global smart dishwasher market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Electrolux AB
- Whirlpool Corporation
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Samsung Group
- IFB Home Appliances
- BSH Home Appliances Group (Siemens)
Global Smart Dishwasher Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Type
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Capacity
- Less than 10 Place settings
- 11 - 14 Place settings
- Above 14 Place settings
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Price
- Low (Under US$ 500)
- Medium (US$ 500 - US$ 1000)
- High (Above US$ 1000)
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by End-user
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Office and School Canteens
- Others (Catering Service, etc.)
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global smart dishwasher market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.