Smart Dishwasher Market: Introduction
- A smart dishwasher is a connected smart home appliance that comes with advanced features. Key features of the smart dishwasher include Wi-Fi connectivity, compatibility with voice control systems, automatic start, and built-in detergent dispenser. Smart dishwasher is a premium kitchen appliance that usually costs above US$ 300.
Key Drivers of the Global Smart Dishwasher Market
- Growing urban population and rise in per capita income are driving the demand for smart dishwashers. Modern consumers are increasingly investing in smart home appliances especially for the kitchen due to busy lifestyles. Working women are looking for convenient and technically advanced kitchen appliances for better work-life balance. Urban households have become more aware about the importance of smart home management. Further, IoT delivers effective and convenient services at any time in any place, beyond economic and technical boundaries.
- Digitization of economies plays a key role in consumer awareness and adoption of smart dishwashers across developing countries. High rate of smartphone penetration in China and India is anticipated to drive the demand for smart dishwashers in the near future.
Smart Dishwasher Market: Key Segments
- The global smart dishwasher market can be segmented based on type, capacity, price, end- user, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the smart dishwasher market can be segmented into free-standing, integrated/built-in, and semi-integrated. Free-standing dishwashers are widely used for easy handling. By capacity, the market can be segmented into less than 10 place settings, 11 - 14 place settings, and above 14 place settings. Based on pricing, the market can be segmented into low (under US$ 500), medium (US$ 500 - US$ 1000), and high (above US$ 1000). Based on end-user, the market can be segmented into residential and commercial. Demand for smart dishwashers in the residential segment is likely to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The commercial segment is further categorized into hotels & restaurants, office and school canteens, and others (catering service, etc.). By distribution channel, the market can be segmented into online and offline.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on region, the global smart dishwasher market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the smart dishwasher market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the smart dishwasher market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America smart dishwasher market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- The consumer shift in terms of purchasing power, technology awareness, and product awareness is anticipated to drive the demand for smart dishwashers in the near future. Increasing number of tech-savvy consumers and expansion of global brands in countries such as India, Australia, and Indonesia are key trends in the Asia Pacific market. Additionally, The China market comprises several global and local manufacturers of smart dishwashers. Industry participants are focused on the development of cost effective technology to target rising number of middle class consumers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Extensive research and development activities coupled with strong investment in latest technology are key focus areas of smart dishwasher manufacturers. New product development and prompt aftersales and services are key strategies followed by companies to cater to diverse application areas. Also, companies are focusing on strategic collaborations and partnerships with regional suppliers & dealers to expand their international presence and overall sales and profitability of the business.
Some of the major companies identified in the global smart dishwasher market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Electrolux AB
- Whirlpool Corporation
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Samsung Group
- IFB Home Appliances
- BSH Home Appliances Group (Siemens)
Global Smart Dishwasher Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Type
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Capacity
- Less than 10 Place settings
- 11 - 14 Place settings
- Above 14 Place settings
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Price
- Low (Under US$ 500)
- Medium (US$ 500 - US$ 1000)
- High (Above US$ 1000)
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by End-user
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Office and School Canteens
- Others (Catering Service, etc.)
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
Global Smart Dishwasher Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global smart dishwasher market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!