Global Sanitizing Wipes Market – Introduction
- Sanitizing wipes are a hygiene product used on skin and surfaces to reduce 99.99% of bacteria on skin or on surfaces in 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Significant increase in demand for sanitizing wipes across the globe due to the outbreak of COVID-19 is leading to rapid increase in usage of hygiene products such as disinfectants, sanitizers, wipes, and various other hygiene products. Demand is clearly unprecedented, resulting in shortage of sanitizing wipes in countries such as the U.S., U.K., France, and Italy. Manufacturing companies have been working round the clock, getting as many workers on the floor to increase the production of sanitizing wipes.
Outbreak of COVID-9 and spread of life threatening viruses & infections across the globe projected to be a driving factor for the sanitizing wipes market
- Rise in COVID-19 cases across the globe is driving the demand for sanitizing wipes. Increasing awareness and usage of hygiene products is also projected to drive the sanitizing wipes market during the forecasted timeline. Manufacturers in various countries across the globe are active in research & development to produce high quality sanitizing wipes which have a long term impact and offering better hygiene.
- Rapid increase in demand for alcohol-free sanitizing wipes and wipes made from natural fibers such as paper, and wood pulp especially in North America and Europe is projected to propel the sanitizing wipes market during the forecast period.
Rise in sale of sanitizing wipes and other hygiene products through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for sanitizing wipes manufacturers
- Increase in trend of selling sanitizing wipes and other exclusive range of hygiene products through online modes of distribution, especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is anticipated to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of sanitizing wipes in the near future. Manufacturers and suppliers also provide discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the sale of sanitizing wipes on e-commerce websites.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Considered the Largest Market for Sanitizing Wipes
- Geographically, the global sanitizing wipes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global sanitizing wipes market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to increase in usage of alcohol free and biodegradable sanitizing wipes in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to increase the sales of sanitizing wipes in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period as the recent outbreak of coronavirus has already increased the demand for sanitizing wipes in China, India, Korea, Japan, Australia, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for sanitizing wipes in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Sanitizing Wipes Market
Prominent sanitizing wipes brands or companies are estimated to experience healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as Dreumex USA Inc., Purell, Johnson & Johnson Inc., and Medela are producing sanitizing wipes with biodegradable wipe material and planning to launch more innovative sanitizing wipes in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global sanitizing wipes market include:
- Care Touch
- Codi Group
- Dreumex USA Inc.
- GOJO Industries, Inc. (Purell)
- Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- The Claire Manufacturing Company
- Uniwipe Europe Ltd
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Sanitizing Wipes Market, Request for a Sample
Global Sanitizing Wipes Market – Research Scope
Global Sanitizing Wipes Market, by Product Type
- Alcohol-based Sanitizing Wipes
- Alcohol-free Sanitizing Wipes
Global Sanitizing Wipes Market, by Wipe Material
- Wood Pulp
- Others (Lyocell etc.)
Global Sanitizing Wipes Market, by Price Category
Global Sanitizing Wipes Market, by Consumer Group
Global Sanitizing Wipes Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.