Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market: Introduction
- Manicure equipment and accessories are used to perform manicure, which is a cosmetic treatment of hands. Manicure is mainly done to soften the skin and remove cuticles of the nails.
Key Drivers of the Global Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market
- Manicure equipment such as hand cream or hand serum moisturizes the hands and prevents them from aging. They also give protection from UV rays, and pigmentation. Customers use manicure products to make their hands look younger and cleaner, which is a key driver of the manicure equipment and accessories market.
- Nail filers and nail trimers are important equipment to remove the dead skin of the nails and the skin around it. These accessories used in manicure help in beautifying the hands, which drives the manicure equipment and accessories market.
Increase in demand for manicure equipment and accessories to maintain hygiene and for self-care
- Maintaining hygiene and self-care of hands and nails has increased among the millennial population. Manicure prevents hands from cracking and chipping. It helps to keep hands neat and tidy, which increases the market opportunity for manicure equipment and accessories.
- A base coat is used to prevent the nails from staining. Top coating is used so that the manicure of the hands stays longer. These advantages help in grooming the hands and nails which increases the demand for manicure equipment and accessories.
Weakening of nails due to acetone- a restraint of the manicure equipment and accessories market
- Nail paint remover which contains acetone weakens the protein of nails. Regular usage of acetone makes the nails brittle and eventually they start breaking unevenly. This can scale down the demand for manicure equipment and accessories.
North America and Asia Pacific projected to be potential markets for manicure equipment and accessories
- North American countries such as the United States and Canada are showing keen interest in manicure equipment and accessories. Population of this region extensively focuses on hygiene and self-care. Thus, the manicure equipment and accessories market has huge potential in North America.
- Millennial population of Asia Pacific countries suffer from chronic stress issues which makes their skin look dull and dry. People in India, Japan, China, and South Korea use manicure equipment and accessories to make their skin look younger.
Players Operating in the Global Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market
Companies are focusing on extending their product offerings and taking steps to satisfy customers. Companies which are active in manufacturing manicure equipment and accessories have great opportunities to increase their market share. Significant demand can be seen from developed and developing countries for manicure equipment and accessories.
Some of the key companies active in the manicure equipment and accessories market are listed below:
- Forest Essentials
- The Beard Struggle
- Sally Hansen
- Colorbar Cosmetics
- MaryRuth Organics
- Sundial Brands LLC
- Bella and Bear
- The Manicure Company
Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 15 and below)
- Medium (US$ 16 – US$ 50)
- High (US$ 51 and above)
Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market, by Products
- Hand scrub
- Hand cream
- Cuticle remover
- Nail filer
- Nail polish
- Others (nail art kit, nail clipper, etc.)
Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market, by End-users
Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market, by Application
Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Others (Medical Stores, Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Manicure Equipment and Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the manicure equipment and accessories market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.