Kicking Pad Market: Introduction
- A kicking pad is a padded training tool primarily preferred by users for practicing or enhancing their kicking power. It may be placed in a stationary form or held manually by a trainer like a moving or semi-moving target to improve kicking accuracy and overall kicking skills.
- The global kicking pad market is expected to witness robust growth in the foreseeable future. Users opting for kicking pads for overall training and other fitness activities is likely to drive the market across the globe.
Increasing Demand for Kicking Pads: A Key Driver
- In recent years, users are extensively opting for kicking pads in fitness and training as it helps to burn out fat, tone the muscles, and improve the heart rate. This lowers the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and reduces the stress of users. Hence, rising awareness about maintaining overall health and body physique is leading to the usage of kicking pads. In addition, increasing popularity of martial arts and continuous growth in its participation wherin users opt for kicking pads in different training sessions is also encouraging the growth of the kicking pad market.
Economic Slowdown: A Key Restraint
- Several countries imposing lockdown due to impact of COVID-19, thus restricting users from practicing martial arts is restraining the growth of the kicking pad market across the globe. Continuous rise in prices of raw materials due to insufficient supply and lack of manpower for its production along with imposition of trade barriers may also act as major challenging factors for the growth of the kicking pad market. However, key manufacturers may also collaborate with distributors, martial arts clubs, and other fitness professionals for the supply of kicking pads. This may be an opportunity for the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Kicking Pad Market
- The global kicking pad market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the kicking pad market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The kicking pad market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for the growth of kicking pads during the forecast period due to continuous growth in participation of users in martial arts across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Kicking Pad Market
The global kicking pad market is fragmented in nature, due to presence of several players across the globe. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global kicking pad market are as follows:
- Adidas AG
- BOON Sport
- Century LLC
- Everlast Worldwide, Inc.
- Fairtex Brasil
- Hayabusa Fightwear Inc.
- Jupin Group Co., Ltd.
- Kolumbus International
- Twins Special, Inc.
Global Kicking Pad Market: Research Scope
Global Kicking Pad Market, by Type
- Professional Kicking Pads
- Training Athletes Pads
Global Kicking Pad Market, by Material
- PU Leather
- Silicone & Rubber
- Others (Neoprene, Nylon, etc.)
Global Kicking Pad Market, by Pricing
- Low (Below US$ 25)
- Medium (US$ 25-100)
- High (Above US$ 100)
Global Kicking Pad Market, by Application
- Martial Arts
- Muay Thai
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Others (Jiuu Jitsu, etc.)
- Fitness Training Centers
Global Kicking Pad Market, by End-user
Global Kicking Pad Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Individual Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global kicking pad market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Kicking Pad Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!