Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners: Introduction
- Horizontal vacuum cleaners are a horizontal and portable version of the traditional vacuum cleaner.
- Most handheld vacuum cleaners are less than half the size of their larger counterparts.
Key Drivers of the Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners Market
- Growing consumer awareness about the benefits of clean and healthy living in both urban and rural areas is boosting the market growth.
- Increasing demand for automated and easy cleaning solutions in developed countries such as the U.S., U.K., France, and Germany is expected to generate demand for small sized horizontal vacuum cleaners.
- The existing handheld vacuum cleaner models are lightweight. This feature makes it easily portable around the floor of houses and companies.
Growth Opportunity Due to its Easy to Maintain Feature
- Horizontal vacuum cleaners are very easy to maintain. Consumers can do away with purchasing stockpile bags or extra equipment due to different models in the market. People can easily dump the content in the trash and the product is ready for the next cleaning. Furthermore, filters are easy to replace, which is expected to drive the product demand over the forecast period.
High Energy Consumption by Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners
- Horizontal vacuum cleaners consume higher energy which is likely to be a market restraint in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners Market
- Asia Pacific is the largest and fastest growing horizontal vacuum cleaners market as a result of extensive adoption of the product among urban consumers as an automated cleaning solution. Furthermore, growing consumer awareness about health and hygiene coupled with rise in popularity of household vacuum cleaners is expected to fuel the market growth.
- Governments of different countries including China, India, South Korea, Australia, and Japan are taking initiatives toward promoting cleanliness which further boosts the demand for horizontal vacuum cleaners in Asia Pacific. Moreover, rising disposable income in developing countries works as a favorable factor of market growth.
- In terms of geographical segmentation, Asia Pacific accounts for largest market share followed by Europe and North America. Horizontal vacuum cleaners also have extensive industrial usage in these regions. Companies prefer to use this product due to its ease of usage. Different facility management companies also purchase horizontal vacuum cleaners, which is set to impact the market growth in the coming years.
- The Middle East & Africa region comprises countries such as the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar which have high purchasing power. These countries are major consumers of horizontal vacuum cleaner products in this region. Emerging economies such as South Africa are also expected to be potential markets in the coming years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global horizontal vacuum cleaners market is highly fragmented with numerous small and large players present in the market. Companies adopt several strategies including mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansion to cater to the increasing demand for horizontal vacuum cleaners in different regions. A few of the key players operating in the global horizontal vacuum cleaners market are listed below:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Electrolux AB
- Clatronic International GmbH
- Dyson Ltd
- Neato Robotics
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Henry and Hetty
- Allgemeine Elektrizitäts-Gesellschaft AG
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners Market, ask for a customized report
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners: Research Scope
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners, by Type
- Dust Box
- Dust Bag
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners, by Application
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners, by Distribution Channel
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global horizontal vacuum cleaners market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.