Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners: Introduction
- Horizontal vacuum cleaners are a horizontal and portable version of the traditional vacuum cleaner.
- Most handheld vacuum cleaners are less than half the size of their larger counterparts.
Key Drivers of the Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners Market
- Growing consumer awareness about the benefits of clean and healthy living in both urban and rural areas is boosting the market growth.
- Increasing demand for automated and easy cleaning solutions in developed countries such as the U.S., U.K., France, and Germany is expected to generate demand for small sized horizontal vacuum cleaners.
- The existing handheld vacuum cleaner models are lightweight. This feature makes it easily portable around the floor of houses and companies.
Growth Opportunity Due to its Easy to Maintain Feature
- Horizontal vacuum cleaners are very easy to maintain. Consumers can do away with purchasing stockpile bags or extra equipment due to different models in the market. People can easily dump the content in the trash and the product is ready for the next cleaning. Furthermore, filters are easy to replace, which is expected to drive the product demand over the forecast period.
High Energy Consumption by Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners
- Horizontal vacuum cleaners consume higher energy which is likely to be a market restraint in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners Market
- Asia Pacific is the largest and fastest growing horizontal vacuum cleaners market as a result of extensive adoption of the product among urban consumers as an automated cleaning solution. Furthermore, growing consumer awareness about health and hygiene coupled with rise in popularity of household vacuum cleaners is expected to fuel the market growth.
- Governments of different countries including China, India, South Korea, Australia, and Japan are taking initiatives toward promoting cleanliness which further boosts the demand for horizontal vacuum cleaners in Asia Pacific. Moreover, rising disposable income in developing countries works as a favorable factor of market growth.
- In terms of geographical segmentation, Asia Pacific accounts for largest market share followed by Europe and North America. Horizontal vacuum cleaners also have extensive industrial usage in these regions. Companies prefer to use this product due to its ease of usage. Different facility management companies also purchase horizontal vacuum cleaners, which is set to impact the market growth in the coming years.
- The Middle East & Africa region comprises countries such as the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar which have high purchasing power. These countries are major consumers of horizontal vacuum cleaner products in this region. Emerging economies such as South Africa are also expected to be potential markets in the coming years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global horizontal vacuum cleaners market is highly fragmented with numerous small and large players present in the market. Companies adopt several strategies including mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansion to cater to the increasing demand for horizontal vacuum cleaners in different regions. A few of the key players operating in the global horizontal vacuum cleaners market are listed below:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Electrolux AB
- Clatronic International GmbH
- Dyson Ltd
- Neato Robotics
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Henry and Hetty
- Allgemeine Elektrizitäts-Gesellschaft AG
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners Market, ask for a customized report
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners: Research Scope
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners, by Type
- Dust Box
- Dust Bag
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners, by Application
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners, by Distribution Channel
Global Horizontal Vacuum Cleaners, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.