Hair Balm Market: Introduction
- Hair balm is a product in the form of cream or gel that straightens and molds hair into a specific position and gives it a shiny texture. Hair balm comes in different fragrances, colors, and textures, and is used by both men and women for all hair types such as straight, wavy, coily, and curly. Hair balm is mostly applied to damp hair after hair wash which helps in maintaining proper level of moisture, nourishes the strands, and helps in keeping hair healthy and strong.
- People are more conscious about hair care due to climate variability and rise in pollution, which is expected to boost the hair balm market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Hair Balm Market
- The growing population has paved the way for urbanization and industrialization. It has also resulted in growing pollution which has adverse impact on hair. Consumers in their day to day life are exposed to various pollutants which lead to decreasing level of proteins responsible for hair growth. Hence, the increasing concerns related to hair loss coupled with increasing awareness about the effect of pollution on hair is expected to drive the global hair balm market during the forecast period.
- Increasing fashion trends, desire for good quality hair, rise in internet penetration, advertisements, promotion of products by celebrities, upsurge in expenditure on beauty care products, and innovation in production have also positively impacted the hair balm market.
- Demand for premium quality products due to rise in disposable income, modernization, growth in male grooming, and augmenting preference for organic products is expected to further fuel the hair balm market during the forecast period.
- However, harmful chemicals used in hair balm products such as sulfates, and parabens, and high cost of premium quality hair balm is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Hence, manufacturers are focusing on aesthetics and using organic and natural ingredients such as flax seeds extract, flowers extract, fruit oil, shea butter, almond oil, and vegetable glycerin in their products to meet the needs of consumers, subsequently catering to the high demand from customers.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Hair Balm market
- In terms of region, the hair balm market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for dominant share in the hair balm market. One of the major factors driving the growth of the hair balm market in this region is the frequent use of such products by working and non-working people, preference for hairdressing, grooming awareness, and easy product availability.
Key Players Operating in the Hair Balm Market are Listed Below:
- AG Hair
- LOMA Hair & Body Care.
- L'Oreal Paris
- Oriflame Cosmetics AG
- Park Ave
- Procter & Gamble
- Shiseido Company, Limited
Hair Balm Market: Research Scope
Hair Balm Market, by Product Type
- Hydrating hair balm
- Smoothing hair balm
- Nutritive hair balm
- Grooming hair balm
- Others (Air dry hair balm, etc.)
Hair Balm Market, by Ingredients
Hair Balm Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 10
- US$ 10 to US$ 20
- Above US$ 20
Hair Balm Market, by End-user
Hair Balm Market, by Distribution channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty stores
- Other Retail Stores
Hair Balm Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.