Facial Patches Market: Introduction
- Facial patches are used to retrain the underlying muscles for a wrinkle-free appearance. Earlier known as "frownies," these patches are composed of plastic that are stuck to the skin overnight to prevent facial expression. The facial patches market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Facial Patches Market
- The market for facial patches is being driven by rising awareness about the importance of these products in maintaining healthy skin, improving skin appearance, and minimizing skin problems. Furthermore, throughout the forecast period, rising spending power of the working class population in emerging nations such as China, India, Bangladesh, and Brazil is expected to drive demand for facial patches.
- Introduction of a wide range of facial patches, including facial patches for the forehead, cheeks, corner of eyes, and mouth, is driving market growth. This has expanded the availability of different goods to meet a wide range of customer demands, supporting the growth of the facial patches market.
- Another factor pushing the growth of the facial patches market is people's busy lifestyle. Demand for facial patches that help reduce wrinkles, relieve tension, and give radiance to the skin is increasing with rising stress levels and busy work schedules.
- The current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic too plays a major role in the demand for facial patches. COVID-19 has resulted in opportunities for many private players to emerge in the market to cater to the rising demand. Furthermore, the cost of facial patches is relatively affordable and the middle income class can easily buy the product. Therefore, demand for facial patches is expected to increase further during the forecast period.
- The lack of awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of using facial patches rather than visiting salons, in terms of time and cost, is likely to be the restraining factor for the growth of the facial patches market during the forecast period.
Europe and North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Facial Patches Market
- In terms of region, the facial patches market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe and North America are expected to hold major share of the global facial patches market during the forecast period. The two regions have a good network to make people aware about new products. Further, the increasing disposable income and changing lifestyles of men and women are anticipated to drive the facial patches market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Facial Patches Market Include:
- Amazing Carpathen LLC
- AS Beauty LLC
- Blulu LLC
- Focalserve UK Ltd.
- Lontera, Inc.
- Muzzy Beauty Company
- Peach and Lily, Inc.
- Renita LLC
- ZitSticka, Inc.
Global Facial Patches Market: Research Scope
Global Facial Patches Market, by Pack Size
- Less than 6
- 6 to 12
- 12 to 18
- Above 18
Global Facial Patches Market, by Application
- Corner of Eyes
- Corner of Mouth
- Between Eyes
- Others (Cheeks, etc.)
Global Facial Patches Market, by End-user
Global Facial Patches Market, by Price
Global Facial Patches Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Other Retail Stores
Global Facial Patches Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!