Dental Extraction Forceps Market: Introduction
- Dental extraction forceps are instruments used to remove teeth from the socket. The forceps are designed and shaped to remove particular teeth from the lower (mandible) and upper (maxilla) positions.
Dental Extraction Forceps Market: Key Trends
- New designs and materials utilized to manufacture dental extraction forceps have expanded the armamentarium of dentists seeking better tools for teeth extraction procedures. The dental extraction forceps market has been expanding for the last few years owing to a rise in the usage of these in various dental surgical procedures. Developing economies have been witnessing an increase in the number of dental clinics and expansion of technical expertise of dentists for the last few years. Technological strides in dentistry, especially in cosmetic surgery, has boosted the adoption of dental extraction forceps. A range of devices have been launched in the dental extraction forceps market with different beak and handle designs to fit the job of dentists well. Advent of materials that prolong the longevity and functionality of forceps in a range of cosmetic procedures are fueling the dental extraction forceps market; the use of diamond beak is a case in point. Dental extraction forceps are utilized in extraction applications such as of upper/lower molars, incisors, deciduous, bicuspids, and canines.
- The world is presently struggling with the COVID-19 pandemic. COVID-19 leads to pneumonia, severe & acute respiratory disorders, multiple organ failure, and, in severe cases, death. The geriatric population and children are known to be more prone to COVID-19 in the third wave. Expansion of the global dental extraction forceps market has been hampered marginally by the pandemic.
- Governments of developing countries are making significant investments to modernize healthcare infrastructure in their respective countries, which is likely to increase access to healthcare. This is expected to propel the dental extraction forceps market. Rise in number of dental surgeries in developed countries is a key trend boosting the application of dental extraction forceps. A growing array of innovative extraction instruments is estimated to offer significant opportunities for the market. Their use in oral and maxillofacial surgery is increasing. An increase in cases that call for teeth extraction is a key factor driving the dental extraction forceps market. Such cases include but are not limited to severe caries, severe periodontal disease, malopposed teeth, cracked teeth, preprosthetic extractions, supernumerary teeth, and teeth involved in jaw fractures. Increase in orthodontic applications in various patient populations is also boosting the dental extraction forceps market.
- However, expansion the market is hampered due to low affordability of orthopedic procedures. This is due to the lack of reimbursement framework in cost-sensitive markets. Nonetheless, around the world, cosmetic dentistry is seeing a vast potential, thus opening new avenues for the market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Dental Extraction Forceps Market
- North America is projected to account for a large share of the global dental extraction forceps market during the forecast period owing to the presence of key companies offering dental extraction forceps, technological advancements, and increase in number of dental health care centers in the region. Developed nations particularly parts of the U.S. have witnessed intensive workshops for oral surgery. They have also been focusing on expanding the expertise of dentists in a traumatic dental extraction techniques. Recently this year, the California Dental Association conducted such a workshop.
- The dental extraction forceps market in Europe is likely to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, led by a rise in the demand for dental extraction forceps, changing lifestyle, advanced demands for minimally-invasive devices including forceps that are high on functionality and cause minimal patient discomfort. The dental extraction forceps market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period driven by significant increase in number of teeth removal procedures in countries such as China and India, rapid adoption of medical technologies, and the use of these devices that aid prosthetic rehabilitation in relatively shorter time span. Rapid adoption of traumatic extraction techniques also offer significant opportunity for the dental forceps market. These techniques have expanded on the back of advent of new apparatuses and systems used in the extraction of teeth. Dental forceps that reduce postoperative complications have been gaining popularity in premolar extractions for orthodontic purpose. These factors are likely to boost the dental extraction forceps market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Dental Extraction Forceps Market
Major players operating in the global dental extraction forceps market are listed below:
- ASA DENTAL S.p.A.
- HELMUT ZEPF MEDIZINTECHNIK GMBH
- OTTO LEIBINGER GmbH
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC.
- erbrich instrumente GmbH
- Karl Schumacher
- J & J Instruments, Inc.
- Kohdent Roland Kohler Medizintechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Other prominent players
Global Dental Extraction Forceps Market: Research Scope
Global Dental Extraction Forceps Market, by Product
- Upper Extracting Forceps
- Lower Extracting Forceps
Global Dental Extraction Forceps Market, by End-user
Global Dental Extraction Forceps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.