Global Breast Milk Storage Bags and Bottles Market – Introduction
Breast milk storage bags and bottles are a type of container which holds milk of a mother who has recently given birth to a baby. Breast milk storage bags are the most convenient way to store the stash of breast milk. These bags and bottles are very economical and spacious in nature. These storage bags and bottles were made up of BPA free plastic material. Breast milk storage bags are disposable in nature and less bulky than other containers.
Global Breast Milk Storage Bags and Bottles Market – Competition Landscape
Koninklijke Philips NV
Koninklijke Philips NV, incorporated in 1912, and headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company operates in more than 100 countries across the globe. The company offers its products in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as lifestyle products for personal well-being. The company offers its products on company -owned websites and e-commerce websites etc.
Ameda, incorporated in 1942 and headquartered in Grove, Illinois, U.S. The company offers wide range of baby products which includes breast pumps and breast milk storage bags etc. Ameda has been a strong and active partner of breastfeeding mothers, the lactation community, and medical institutions. The company offers its products on company -owned websites and e-commerce portals etc.
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Pigeon Corporation was incorporated in 1957 and is based in Tokyo, Japan. The company has its regional offices across the globe. It has around 3,875 employees worldwide. The company is engaged in the manufacturing, sales, import and export of baby and child care products, maternity items, women’s care products, home healthcare products, nursing care products, etc.
Key players operating in the global breast milk storage bags and bottles market includes Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc., Mayborn Group Limited, Medala AG, and NUK USA LLC etc.
Global Breast Milk Storage Bags and Bottles Market – Dynamics
Increase in number of infants
There is rapid increase in number of new born or infants across the globe, especially in Asia and Africa. Africa and Asia continents will have 15 of the 20 most populous nations by 2050. As per UN data, there are on average about 250 babies born every minute and more than 130 million in a year. This will increase the demand for milk storage bags and bottles across the globe. Majorly in Asian countries such as China, India, Australia and Japan etc.
Growth on E-Commerce industry
An increase in the demand for baby care products, such as diapers, baby wipes, breast pumps, breast milk storage bottles and bags etc. has been observed in the past few years. The breast milk storage bags and bottles market is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, as the evolution of the e-commerce industry has created opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers operating in the baby care industry to sell their products through online channels. Thus, manufacturers and distributors of baby care products are selling their products on various e-commerce platforms and company-owned websites to cater to the growing demand from customers across the globe.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Breast Milk Storage Bags and Bottles Market – Segmentation
The global breast milk storage bags and bottles market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Breast Milk Storage Bags and Bottles Market, by Type
Based on type, the global breast milk storage bags and bottles market can be divided into:
Global Breast Milk Storage Bags and Bottles Market, by Age
In terms of age, the global breast milk storage bags and bottles market can be segregated into:
- Birth to 3 Months
- 4 to 7 months
- 8 to 12 months
- 12 months to 23 months
- 24 months and above
Global Breast Milk Storage Bags and Bottles Market, by Capacity
In terms of capacity, the global breast milk storage bags and bottles market can be segregated into:
- Under 5 ounces
- 5 to 7 ounces
- 8 to 10 ounces
- 10 to 11 ounces
- 12 ounces & above
Global Breast Milk Storage Bags and Bottles Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global breast milk storage bags and bottles market can be divided into:
- Specialty Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.