ATM Outsourcing Services: Introduction
- ATM outsourcing enables financial institutions to delegate with ATM Outsourcing Service providers for ATM installation and management services.
- Outsourcing ATM services is cost effective and allows bank banks to focus on enhancing in-branch experience. In the past few years, more banks have been adopting ATM outsourcing.
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe resulted in increase in the usage of ATM instead of banks for basic services like cash withdrawal and deposits. Moreover, other services were also introduced in ATMs to avoid banks visitations.
- Digital financial transactions were promoted during the times of COVID-19 by allowing free of charge cash withdrawal from ATMs.
Impact of COVID-19 on ATM Outsourcing Services
- Covid-19 has transformed the banking and finance industry forcing them to use digital mediums to reduce interaction and crowding of customers in banks.
- Due to Covid-19, it became difficult for banks to manage ATMs and in-branch service with less manpower. Hence, this increased demand for ATM outsourcing services.
- Technological advancement has enabled ATMs with better features and services and reducing the chances of transmitting Covid-19 viruses, hence making technological advancement essential and necessary.
- ATMs outsourcing services have projected rise in the forecasted period due to the COVID pandemic.
ATM Outsourcing Services: Key drivers
- Constant advancement in technology and compliance makes it difficult for financial institutions to set up and maintain ATM. Especially in regions that are not easily accessible, outsourcing the installation and management services makes it easier for banks to provide good service and focus on other in-branch services.
- Apart from cash withdrawal and checking account balance, ATMs offer multiple facilities like opening or withdrawing fixed deposits, paying insurance premium, applying for personal loan, transfer cash etc.
- ATMs can be accessed and operated easily without assistance, thus making it more appealing and convenient.
- ATM outsourcing services manage ATM facilities and ensure their smooth operation.
ATM Outsourcing Services: Opportunities and Restraints
- ATM outsourcing eliminates allows bank to focus on other services provided by bank by maintaining and following technological updates and regulatory compliance.
- Usage of digital payments like net banking, digital wallets and card payments affects the need of ATM for cash withdrawal, this reduces the need for banks to hire ATM outsourcing services for ATM management and other services.
Companies are constantly innovating and trying new methods to enhance the services provided in ATM. In the past decade ATMs have evolved from just cash withdrawal machines to an extensive service provider. Manufacturers are focusing on making the machines easy to operate and compact in order to enable their use in not only developed countries but also in developing countries.
Key Players in ATM Outsourcing Services
- Dolphin Debit Access
Houston based ATM outsourcing service provider, Dolphin Debit was founded in 2005. It provides services for hundreds of financial institutions. It acquired Outsource ATM in 2019 and has also been endorsed by financial institutions. It has recently announced partnering with the Nebraska Credit Union League to increase visibility for its solutions.
Cardtronics is a global growth company expanding ATM management and cash access to all. With approximately 285000 ATMs in 10 countries, Cardtronics is one of the largest ATM operator in the world. It was founded in 1989 and is growing to be one of the largest companies.
Key players operating in the ATM outsourcing services are:
- Raya Group
- Transaction Solutions International
ATM Outsourcing Services Market, by Type
- ATM monitoring services
- ATM operating services
- ATM full outsourcing
- Other ATM outsourcing services
ATM Outsourcing Services Market, by Application
- In-bank mode
- Off-bank mode
ATM Outsourcing Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.