Global Intellectual Property Services Market – Introduction
- Intellectual property services are specifically designed to protect the rights & privileges of the intellectual property (IP) owner. Intellectual property services provide the user with a quick, effective, and cost-efficient route to protect the user’s trademarks, inventions, or designs across borders.
- Intellectual property services are increasingly adopted by end-users to protect and develop a brand, protect exclusive tenure of their creations, and keep their work private and confidential to maintain and create an advantage in this competitive world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing emphasis on managing and protecting intellectual property driving the global intellectual property services market
- The management and development of intellectual property has become a major concern for private enterprises, specifically in cultural, artistic, and technology applications. Equitable and efficient intellectual property services can help organizations understand the intellectual property’s potential as a catalyst for cultural and social well-being and economic development.
- Intellectual property assets fuel economic development in numerous ways. Many companies can gain royalty incomes from licensing their IP assets to other parties. For instance, According to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the U.S. has earned licensing revenues of approximately US$ 30 Bn from overseas. Similarly, Japan, followed by the U.K. earned US$ 5 Bn to US$ 10 Bn from licensing their IP assets.
- Therefore, organizations emphasize on managing and protecting their intellectual property. Protection for any intellectual property is granted for a restricted period of time, usually 20 years. Thus, growing emphasis on managing and protecting intellectual property is driving the global intellectual property services market.
Lack of awareness of the IP system and its usefulness among enterprises expected to significantly hamper the market
- Unawareness about IP systems and their usefulness among organizations is one of the roadblocks in this market. Consumers are less aware of the fact that intellectual property services bring numerous advantages, along with the protection and management of intellectual property assets. These factors have hindered the expansion of the intellectual property services market. However, adoption rate of intellectual property services is increasing among end-users as the awareness about IP systems and their usefulness increases.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Intellectual Property Services Market, Request for a Sample
North America to hold major share of the global intellectual property services market
- In terms of region, the global intellectual property services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global intellectual property services market during the forecast period due to higher penetration of IP solutions and strong demand for patenting, specifically in the U.S. and Canada. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for intellectual property services from 2019 to 2027. Various end-use industries such as BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, and IT & telecommunications are creating huge demand for IP solutions across Europe, which is likely to help the growth of the intellectual property services market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global intellectual property services market during the forecast period due to many organizations in Asia Pacific opting for outsourcing IP cores due to availability of cheaper cost resources and technology, which is expected to increase the adoption of intellectual property services in the region.
Global Intellectual Property Services Market – Competitive Landscape
- In November 2016, Anaqua Inc. selected IBM Cloud to provide its new intellectual asset management software and services around the globe. The company is also planning to expand its global presence in the Netherlands and Japan through IBM Cloud data centers in Amsterdam and Tokyo.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- Anaqua Inc.
- Arnold & Siedsma
- Gridlogics Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- PA Global
- Selvam & Selvam
- The Dennemeyer Group
Global Intellectual Property Services Market: Research Scope
Global Intellectual Property Services Market, by Services
- Professional Services
- Integration & Implementation Services
- Consulting Services
- Maintenance & Support Services
- Managed Services
Global Intellectual Property Services Market, by End-user
- Individuals (independent Inventors)
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Legal Enterprises
Global Intellectual Property Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.