Virtual Workspace Management: Introduction
- Virtual workspace management is a software tool which is specially designed for virtual desktops that provide users to stores all the resources needed and streamline management for IT. This tool assists in organizing and managing IT. Retail, BFSI, and healthcare are some of the major users of workspace management software, as this tool ensures business continuity and better data security. Virtual workspace products make work easier and simpler for users as well as administrators.
- Virtual workspaces combine multiple types of communication and collaboration tools into one platform. Virtual desktops & applications, cloud services, and mobile applications are stored on workspace, which enables users to find all the resources at one place.
- Managing workplace resources has become increasingly complex and multifaceted, which is significantly booming the adoption of workplace management tools. Moreover, an increase in the need to reduce capital expenditure of businesses is propelling the virtual workspace management market across the globe.
- The global virtual workspace management market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rising digitalization and advancements in technologies in the various industry verticals across the globe
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market: Dynamics
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market: Key Drivers
- Continuous adoption of workspace tools in a virtual desktop by large enterprises is one of the major factors driving the virtual workspace management market. Additionally, continuous investment in advanced technologies to enhance the performance of virtual workspace management tools is further boosting the virtual workspace management market.
- An increase in demand for virtual lifecycle management facilities, business continuity, improved data security, and high availability of the management tools are also anticipated to fuel the market
- However, a lack of awareness among business organizations and poor integration of legacy applications, security, and compliance issues associated with the tool are expected to restrain the market during the forecast period
- Furthermore, technological advancements such as cloud-based and artificial intelligence and rising trends of virtual collaboration in the workplace as well as remote locations are expected to offer significant opportunities for key players of the virtual workspace management market in the near future
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Virtual Workspace Management Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown and millions of employees are working from home for the first time during this pandemic. COVID-19 has directly affected daily operations of various industries. Numerous organizations across the globe have adopted virtual collaboration due to the pandemic and to reduce costs. This is projected to fuel the global virtual workspace management market during the COVID-19 pandemic.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Virtual Workspace Management Market
- In terms of region, the global virtual workspace management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global virtual workspace management market due to the high rate of adoption of workspace tools in virtual desktops across the region. The U.S. is a key market in the region due to the early adoption and implementation of innovative and advanced solutions.
- Europe is expected to hold the second-highest share of the global market, in terms of revenue. This can be attributed to a rise in the deployment of workspace tools due to their benefit such as reduction of total cost of ownership and simplification of the management of IT infrastructure.
- The virtual workspace management market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to the presence of emerging economies, such as China and India, in the region
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the virtual workspace management market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements and growing digitalization have created significant opportunities for the virtual workspace management market across the globe. Vendors of the virtual workspace management software are focusing on various growth strategies such as partnership, collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced virtual workspace management in order to improve their offerings, customer base, and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Virtual Workspace Management Market Include:
- Atlantis Computing
- Bitrix, Inc.
- Citrix Systems
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Ivanti Software
- Microsoft Corporation
- RingCube Technologies
- VMware, Inc.
- Amazon Workspaces
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market: Research Scope
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market, by Platform
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market, by End-user
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!