Virtual Workspace Management: Introduction
- Virtual workspace management is a software tool which is specially designed for virtual desktops that provide users to stores all the resources needed and streamline management for IT. This tool assists in organizing and managing IT. Retail, BFSI, and healthcare are some of the major users of workspace management software, as this tool ensures business continuity and better data security. Virtual workspace products make work easier and simpler for users as well as administrators.
- Virtual workspaces combine multiple types of communication and collaboration tools into one platform. Virtual desktops & applications, cloud services, and mobile applications are stored on workspace, which enables users to find all the resources at one place.
- Managing workplace resources has become increasingly complex and multifaceted, which is significantly booming the adoption of workplace management tools. Moreover, an increase in the need to reduce capital expenditure of businesses is propelling the virtual workspace management market across the globe.
- The global virtual workspace management market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rising digitalization and advancements in technologies in the various industry verticals across the globe
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market: Dynamics
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market: Key Drivers
- Continuous adoption of workspace tools in a virtual desktop by large enterprises is one of the major factors driving the virtual workspace management market. Additionally, continuous investment in advanced technologies to enhance the performance of virtual workspace management tools is further boosting the virtual workspace management market.
- An increase in demand for virtual lifecycle management facilities, business continuity, improved data security, and high availability of the management tools are also anticipated to fuel the market
- However, a lack of awareness among business organizations and poor integration of legacy applications, security, and compliance issues associated with the tool are expected to restrain the market during the forecast period
- Furthermore, technological advancements such as cloud-based and artificial intelligence and rising trends of virtual collaboration in the workplace as well as remote locations are expected to offer significant opportunities for key players of the virtual workspace management market in the near future
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Virtual Workspace Management Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown and millions of employees are working from home for the first time during this pandemic. COVID-19 has directly affected daily operations of various industries. Numerous organizations across the globe have adopted virtual collaboration due to the pandemic and to reduce costs. This is projected to fuel the global virtual workspace management market during the COVID-19 pandemic.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Virtual Workspace Management Market
- In terms of region, the global virtual workspace management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global virtual workspace management market due to the high rate of adoption of workspace tools in virtual desktops across the region. The U.S. is a key market in the region due to the early adoption and implementation of innovative and advanced solutions.
- Europe is expected to hold the second-highest share of the global market, in terms of revenue. This can be attributed to a rise in the deployment of workspace tools due to their benefit such as reduction of total cost of ownership and simplification of the management of IT infrastructure.
- The virtual workspace management market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to the presence of emerging economies, such as China and India, in the region
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the virtual workspace management market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements and growing digitalization have created significant opportunities for the virtual workspace management market across the globe. Vendors of the virtual workspace management software are focusing on various growth strategies such as partnership, collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced virtual workspace management in order to improve their offerings, customer base, and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Virtual Workspace Management Market Include:
- Atlantis Computing
- Bitrix, Inc.
- Citrix Systems
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Ivanti Software
- Microsoft Corporation
- RingCube Technologies
- VMware, Inc.
- Amazon Workspaces
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market: Research Scope
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market, by Platform
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market, by End-user
Global Virtual Workspace Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.