Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Introduction
- Telehealth is irrevocably connected to the mobile app trend in the healthcare sector; the apps are known as telehealth mobile applications. A telehealth mobile application helps the doctor and patient to communicate through their preferred digital device, such as smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Digitalization is prevalent across the world, and telehealth mobile application development has begun to change the scenario of the healthcare industry. Telemedicine is the subset of telehealth, which uses a broad range of modern technologies to provide medical services from a distance with the help of software and communication tools. This in turn is accelerating the growth of the telemedicine mobile application market.
- Telehealth mobile applications offer various benefits to patients in a short period of time such as availability of medical services, timely medical care, and digital storage of medical records, a unified patient management and monitoring system, and efficient time management of healthcare specialists.
- Telehealth mobile applications are seeing rising demand due to technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, Blockchain, and IoT used for developing the telehealth mobile application.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Dynamics
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market:
- The rising need for better access to healthcare is expected to drive the telehealth mobile application market. In addition, demand for telehealth mobile applications has increased due to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) pandemic outbreak, which has adversely affected the health of the global population and destabilized global economies, social infrastructures, and both geopolitical and natural environments. This in turn is expected to boost the telehealth mobile application market.
- Usage of telehealth mobile applications worldwide have increased due to patient engagement, in order to improve the quality of patient care. This is expected to drive the telehealth mobile application market.
- Increasing adoption of remote patient monitoring (RPM) across the globe is expected to enhance the demand for telehealth mobile applications.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market
- In terms of region, the global telehealth mobile application market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the telehealth mobile application market due to growing prevalence of chronic conditions of COVID-19, and the need to reduce healthcare expenditure. In addition, increasing geriatric population across North America is also one of the factors accelerating the growth of the telehealth mobile application market in the region.
- The telehealth mobile application market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share owing to the prevalence of chronic diseases and the overcrowding of hospitals. Additionally, increasing population in APAC regions is expected to drive the market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the telehealth mobile application market. The global telehealth mobile application market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global telehealth mobile application market are:
- American Well Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Doctor On Demand Inc.
- Enghouse Systems Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Cerner Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- Telespecialists Llc
- Iron Bow Technologies
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Research Scope
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Component
- Professional Services
- Training & Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- Integration & Implementation
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Applications
- Patient Monitoring
- Continuous medical education
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.