Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Introduction
- Telehealth is irrevocably connected to the mobile app trend in the healthcare sector; the apps are known as telehealth mobile applications. A telehealth mobile application helps the doctor and patient to communicate through their preferred digital device, such as smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Digitalization is prevalent across the world, and telehealth mobile application development has begun to change the scenario of the healthcare industry. Telemedicine is the subset of telehealth, which uses a broad range of modern technologies to provide medical services from a distance with the help of software and communication tools. This in turn is accelerating the growth of the telemedicine mobile application market.
- Telehealth mobile applications offer various benefits to patients in a short period of time such as availability of medical services, timely medical care, and digital storage of medical records, a unified patient management and monitoring system, and efficient time management of healthcare specialists.
- Telehealth mobile applications are seeing rising demand due to technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, Blockchain, and IoT used for developing the telehealth mobile application.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Dynamics
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market:
- The rising need for better access to healthcare is expected to drive the telehealth mobile application market. In addition, demand for telehealth mobile applications has increased due to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) pandemic outbreak, which has adversely affected the health of the global population and destabilized global economies, social infrastructures, and both geopolitical and natural environments. This in turn is expected to boost the telehealth mobile application market.
- Usage of telehealth mobile applications worldwide have increased due to patient engagement, in order to improve the quality of patient care. This is expected to drive the telehealth mobile application market.
- Increasing adoption of remote patient monitoring (RPM) across the globe is expected to enhance the demand for telehealth mobile applications.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market
- In terms of region, the global telehealth mobile application market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the telehealth mobile application market due to growing prevalence of chronic conditions of COVID-19, and the need to reduce healthcare expenditure. In addition, increasing geriatric population across North America is also one of the factors accelerating the growth of the telehealth mobile application market in the region.
- The telehealth mobile application market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share owing to the prevalence of chronic diseases and the overcrowding of hospitals. Additionally, increasing population in APAC regions is expected to drive the market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the telehealth mobile application market. The global telehealth mobile application market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global telehealth mobile application market are:
- American Well Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Doctor On Demand Inc.
- Enghouse Systems Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Cerner Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- Telespecialists Llc
- Iron Bow Technologies
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Research Scope
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Component
- Professional Services
- Training & Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- Integration & Implementation
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Applications
- Patient Monitoring
- Continuous medical education
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.