Student Engagement Software Market: Introduction
- Student engagement software (SEP), also called personalized learning software (PLS), helps educational institutions to improve student involvement on campuses and in the classroom through real time communication and access to important information. In addition, student engagement software offers real-time learning and collaboration, which promotes real-time school-work collaboration and learning by students.
- Student engagement software helps instructors to make their learning environments more digital and collaborative, so as to fulfill the needs of students for reliable learning technologies. Besides, the instructor can get a real- time grasp on how the students are understanding the course material. This in turn is expected to accelerate the student engagement software market over the forecast period.
- Student engagement software offers a real time learning facility to students via remote video conferencing. It also allows various institutions to understand the needs of students by increasing student participation in the events organized.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Student Engagement Software Market: Dynamics
Global Student Engagement Software Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Engaging both students and parents throughout K-12 grades with improved communication and administration automation tools is expected to drive the student engagement software market. In addition, increasing demand for student engagement software to encourage students to participate anonymously, ensuring that every student feels comfortable sharing their thoughts even when the subject matter is sensitive, is expected to boost the student engagement software market across the world.
- Growing adoption of student engagement software in K-12 educational centers worldwide is expected to drive the demand for student engagement software.
- Rising number of professional training centers across the globe is expected to enhance the demand for student engagement software.
- Rising demand for student engagement software for organization management and event management in the educational centers is expected to bolster the growth of the student engagement software market over the forecast period.
- Increasing instructional technology tools and continuous advantages of online instruction, which needs to involve students with content, peers, and instructors are one of the major factors driving the student engagement software market.
- On the other hand, slowdown in the world economy and limited awareness among small institutions are some of the factors which hamper the growth of the student engagement software market.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of the Global Student Engagement Software Market
- In terms of region, the global student engagement software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The student engagement software market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe. Renowned universities such as Oxford and Stanford are adopting student engagement software for real time communication between students and instructors for active learning management. This in turn is expected to enhance the growth of the student engagement software market in the regions.
- The student engagement software market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share due to rising K-12 educational centers (Primary & Secondary) and professional training centers. Additionally, increasing population in APAC regions is expected to drive the student engagement software market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Student Engagement Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Student Engagement Software Market
Local, regional, and international players are found in the student engagement software market. The global student engagement software market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global student engagement software market are:
- Campus Labs.
- Campus Management Corp.
- Chalk.com Education Inc.
- Ex Libris Ltd.
- Gecko Labs Limited.
- Involvio, LLC.
- Nearpod Inc.
- Signal Vine, Inc.
- Top Hat
Global Student Engagement Software Market: Research Scope
Global Student Engagement Software Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Student Engagement Software Market Segmentation, by Applications
- Organization Management
- Event Management
- Real-time Assessment and Report Management
- Active Learning Management
Global Student Engagement Software Market Segmentation, by End-user
- K-12 Educational Centers (Primary & Secondary)
- Professional Training Centers
Global Student Engagement Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.