Strategic Planning Software Market - Introduction
- Strategic planning software is used for developing business strategies and to evaluate the outcome of the business strategies. The software includes investigation, static arrangement, controlling and monitoring, and evaluation of all parameters that are required to achieve organizational objectives.
- Strategic planning software helps organizations in achieving their objectives, mission, vision, and goals. Strategy management software identifies the competitive atmosphere, finalizes future goals, and investigates external factors that impacts the business success. The growth of strategic planning software among enterprises is rapid owing to concern of organizations to improve business productivity and to be able to achieve multiple short term goals. Previously, traditional methods were used for setting objectives and goals in an organization.
Key Drivers of the Strategic Planning Software Market
- The growing focus of organizations to improve efficiency and maintain transparency is expected to drive the demand for strategic planning software in the near future. The major benefits of business transparency includes improving employee engagement, enhancing decision-making skills, increasing customer loyalty and brand loyalty, and building trust among employees and customers.
- Growing adoption of laptops, smartphones, and smart devices in various verticals such as government, healthcare, banking, finance and insurance, manufacturing, and many others is another factor that is likely to fuel the demand for strategic planning software during the forecast period. For instance, in April 2020, AlertEnterprise, known for offering software solutions to the healthcare sector, introduced Intelligence software for the healthcare workforce during COVID-19. This new software allows hospitals to design strategies on how to provide treatment to COVID-19 patients in this pandemic situation.
- However, lack of awareness and lack of technical experts in developing economies is expected to hamper the growth of the strategic planning software market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Strategic Planning Software Market
Most businesses have moved to the work from home model due to the increasing incidence of COVID-19 cases across the globe. It has been observed that almost all businesses have faced significant decline in production. Companies adopt strategic planning software to minimize the impact of Covid-19 and remain competitive in the market.
North America Accounts for Dominant Share in the Strategic Planning Software Market
- North America holds the largest share in the strategic planning software market. Majority of the large number of companies in the U.S. such as Datadog, Perforce Software, Inc., SmartBear Software, Planview, and many others strengthen demand of strategic planning software in the U.S. In addition, rapid adoption of strategic planning software to improve operational efficiency and the growing concern of organizations to improve decision-making skills in turn increase demand for strategic planning software.
- The Asia Pacific strategic planning software market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Furthermore, rapid technical innovations, digitalization, and growing adoption of BYOD are some of the factors that drives the demand for strategic planning software in developed economies. Increasing numbers of SMEs in developing economies is further expected to drive demand for strategic planning software in the coming years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Strategic Planning Software Market
Companies active in providing strategic planning software are increasingly spending on research and development, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for strategic planning software in the coming years. The market is diversified with the presence of numerous manufacturers across the globe. Key players operating in the global strategic planning software market include:
- Sheetless Ltd
- Perforce Software, Inc.
- SmartBear Software
- Planview, Inc.
- MPOWR (SupplyCore Inc.)
- StrategyBlocks Limited
- Riverbed Technology
Global Strategic Planning Software Market: Research Scope
Global Strategic Planning Software Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Consulting Services
- Implementation Services
Global Strategic Planning Software Market, by Deployment
Global Strategic Planning Software Market, by Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Global Strategic Planning Software Market, by End-user
- Logistics and Transportation
- Media and Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
Global Strategic Planning Software Market, by Business Function
- Human Resources
Global Strategic Planning Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Planning Software Management
- Software Management
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.