Security Kiosk Market - Introduction
- Security kiosk is a self-service kiosk at airports, hotels, and commercial buildings, enabled with digital touch screens and document scanner systems where authorized persons can check visitor’s identity cards and passenger documents. Security kiosks are also used in commercial buildings to maintain the security standards of the office premises.
- Security kiosks are a cost effective solution to maintain security without any human intervention. Self-service security kiosks play an important role as a security check point in businesses. The security kiosk is an advanced and reliable technology in the airline industry to reduce immigration time and helps to maintain the security standards of airports.
- These kiosks are expected to be adopted by airports, IT parks, banks, government offices, and other commercial buildings. They reduce human error while checking and controlling the footfall of customers in the premises, besides enhancing the customer experience during visiting and traveling.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints Global Security Kiosk Market
- Increasing demand for self-automated systems for security purposes in commercial buildings, airports, and banks to maintain security standards is expected to drive the market growth of security kiosks. Adoption of security kiosks is expected to increase in airport facilities to uphold the security of passengers and airport premises.
- Security kiosks help airport authorities enhance the immigration process. The increasing demand for security kiosks in expected to create revenue opportunity for security kiosk manufacturers during the forecast period. The need to reduce human error while checking documents and security passes is expected fuel the demand for security kiosks.
- High installation and maintenance cost of security kiosks is expected to restrain the market. Security kiosks have a centralized system to control all security kiosks, which requires advanced technical and external parts. The cost of maintenance is high for security kiosks due to continuous and rough use of kiosks by users.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Security Kiosk Market - Competitive Landscape
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Founded in 1993, KIOSK Information Systems is based in Louisville, Colorado, the U.S. KIOSK Information System is a leading company active in design and manufacturing of self-service kiosk systems. The company offers solutions in customized self-service and interactive kiosk systems.
- The company also offers software solutions for customized and standard designed kiosk systems. It offers kiosks for security, retail, sports betting, healthcare, gaming, payment, and for governments.
- Advanced Kiosks
- Founded in 2000, Advanced Kiosks is based in Concord, New Hampshire, the U.S. The company is a global provider of kiosk systems and supporting software for kiosks. The company offers kiosk integration, kiosk project consulting, managed services, and kiosk rescue services. Advanced Kiosks offers outdoor kiosks, printing kiosks, free standing kiosks, wall mounted kiosks, large screen kiosks, and also provides kiosk rental services. The company also offers kiosk management software, visitor’s check-in, and queue data management software.
- Incorporated in 2001, Vision-Box is based in Lisbon, Portugal. The company offers security solutions for government services, smart building facilities, and travel and border control security. It offers chemical plant fire simulators, flange fire simulators, and high bay warehouse fire simulators. The company offers consulting services in biometric data collectability, verification, and identification services.
Regional Analysis of Global Security Kiosk Market Includes:
- Based on geography, the global security kiosk market can be classified into Middle East & Africa, North America, Europe, South America, and Asia Pacific. North America is expected to lead the global market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, due to the presence of major manufacturing players in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to offer significant opportunity to the market for security kiosk during the forecast period, owing to increasing adoption of advanced security equipment to enhance the security performance of the security module.
Key Players Operating in Global Security Kiosk Market:
The global security kiosk market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Advanced Kiosks
- Access IS
- CCM Technology
- INTOS Interior Solutions
- Qmatic Group
Security Kiosk Market – Segmentation
Security Kiosk Market Segmentation – By Type
Security Kiosk Market Segmentation – By End-use
- IT companies
- Border Security
- Travel Industry
- Commercial Building
Global Security Kiosk Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- AIRPORT SECURITY KIOSKS
- Check-In kiosk
- Self-Service Kiosk
- Passenger Information Kiosks
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.