Remote Container Management System: Introduction
- Remote container management system is a digital solution, an easy to use platform that simplifies real-time monitoring of a cargo container from pickup to delivery. The primary objective of a remote container management system is to manage, control, and monitor all activities from a single and interactive display.
- Remote container management systems are mainly used to monitor the inside conditions such as temperature, humidity, energy, and CO2 levels of containers or cargos, and make in-transit modifications to ensure that the cargo arrives in good condition.
- Remote container management systems also help organizations to make smart decisions and quickly rectify issues as these solutions easily detect any changes that occur in the cargo.
- The global remote container management system market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in demand for remote container management systems among end-users.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Remote Container Management System Market: Dynamics
Global Remote Container Management System Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing demand to track containers across all points of the supply chain is estimated to boost the demand for remote container management systems during the forecast period.
- Growing need for cargo care and reduce the volume of damaged cargo is one of the major factors anticipated to boost the market in the forthcoming years.
- Rising adoption of cloud-based remote container management systems among end-users is projected to boost the demand for these systems across the globe.
- Increasing demand for real-time monitoring of goods in the warehouse and transportation industry is likely to propel the need for remote container management systems during the forecast period.
- Growing demand for remote container management systems among end-users to simplify and synchronize resources is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Rising demand for automated management of the entire workflow of the shipping process in real-time across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for remote container management systems.
- Growing concerns regarding wastage of medical and food products due to temperature deviation is anticipated to propel the demand for remote container management systems.
- However, data security and privacy concerns along with high cost of implementation are expected to hamper the remote container management system market during the forecast period
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Remote Container Management System Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Businesses have been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lockdown. Supply chain industry is badly impacted during this pandemic due to closure of borders across the globe. This in turn is projected to hamper the global remote container management system market.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Remote Container Management System Market
- In terms of region, the global remote container management system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global remote container management system market in 2019, due to the presence of well-established and technologically advanced shipping companies in the region.
- The remote container management system market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid adoption of IoT connected devices by shipping companies along with increased digitalization in the region.
Global Remote Container Management System Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the remote container management system market with strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the market. Market players are gradually focusing on product launch, and mergers and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach. In 2017, Maersk A/S, a shipping company, introduced Remote Container Management (RCM) for carriers and shippers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Remote Container Management System Market
- Maersk A/S
- Orbcomm Inc.
- Smart Containers Group AG
- Globe Tracker
- Nexiot AG
- Phillips Connect Technologies
- SeaLand (Maersk)
- Robert Bosch Manufacturing Solutions (Robert Bosch GmbH)
- ZillionSource Technologies Co., Ltd.
Global Remote Container Management System Market: Research Scope
Global Remote Container Management System Market, by Component
Global Remote Container Management System Market, by Deployment
Global Remote Container Management System Market, by End-user
- Information Technology (IT)
Global Remote Container Management System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.