Remote Container Management System: Introduction
- Remote container management system is a digital solution, an easy to use platform that simplifies real-time monitoring of a cargo container from pickup to delivery. The primary objective of a remote container management system is to manage, control, and monitor all activities from a single and interactive display.
- Remote container management systems are mainly used to monitor the inside conditions such as temperature, humidity, energy, and CO2 levels of containers or cargos, and make in-transit modifications to ensure that the cargo arrives in good condition.
- Remote container management systems also help organizations to make smart decisions and quickly rectify issues as these solutions easily detect any changes that occur in the cargo.
- The global remote container management system market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in demand for remote container management systems among end-users.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Remote Container Management System Market: Dynamics
Global Remote Container Management System Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing demand to track containers across all points of the supply chain is estimated to boost the demand for remote container management systems during the forecast period.
- Growing need for cargo care and reduce the volume of damaged cargo is one of the major factors anticipated to boost the market in the forthcoming years.
- Rising adoption of cloud-based remote container management systems among end-users is projected to boost the demand for these systems across the globe.
- Increasing demand for real-time monitoring of goods in the warehouse and transportation industry is likely to propel the need for remote container management systems during the forecast period.
- Growing demand for remote container management systems among end-users to simplify and synchronize resources is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Rising demand for automated management of the entire workflow of the shipping process in real-time across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for remote container management systems.
- Growing concerns regarding wastage of medical and food products due to temperature deviation is anticipated to propel the demand for remote container management systems.
- However, data security and privacy concerns along with high cost of implementation are expected to hamper the remote container management system market during the forecast period
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Remote Container Management System Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Businesses have been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lockdown. Supply chain industry is badly impacted during this pandemic due to closure of borders across the globe. This in turn is projected to hamper the global remote container management system market.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Remote Container Management System Market
- In terms of region, the global remote container management system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global remote container management system market in 2019, due to the presence of well-established and technologically advanced shipping companies in the region.
- The remote container management system market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid adoption of IoT connected devices by shipping companies along with increased digitalization in the region.
Global Remote Container Management System Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the remote container management system market with strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the market. Market players are gradually focusing on product launch, and mergers and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach. In 2017, Maersk A/S, a shipping company, introduced Remote Container Management (RCM) for carriers and shippers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Remote Container Management System Market
- Maersk A/S
- Orbcomm Inc.
- Smart Containers Group AG
- Globe Tracker
- Nexiot AG
- Phillips Connect Technologies
- SeaLand (Maersk)
- Robert Bosch Manufacturing Solutions (Robert Bosch GmbH)
- ZillionSource Technologies Co., Ltd.
Global Remote Container Management System Market: Research Scope
Global Remote Container Management System Market, by Component
Global Remote Container Management System Market, by Deployment
Global Remote Container Management System Market, by End-user
- Information Technology (IT)
Global Remote Container Management System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.