Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market: Introduction
- Power & cooling solutions are utilized to boost data storage capabilities across the server of enterprises or data centers. Furthermore, they are also a flexible and reliable, which is helpful to tackle the growing heat densities generated from servers of data centers.
- Power and cooling solutions are also used for building HVAC systems in enterprises or organizations in order to handle the cooling requirements of a smaller server or computer room.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the rise in adoption of power & cooling solutions in enterprises in order to maintain system stability. Power & cooling solutions are utilized across the enterprise server room in order to cater to the rising needs for server rack densities during the pandemic outbreak. This has increased the adoption of power & cooling solutions across enterprises or organizations during to the pandemic outbreak. This, in turn, is projected to drive the power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market across the globe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market: Dynamics
Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market: Key Drivers and Restraint
- Rise in demand for efficient cooling solutions for high power and server density data centers across the world is estimated to boost the power and cooling solution enterprise server market
- Increase in the rate of adoption of power & cooling solutions in small & medium and large enterprises is expected to further propel the power and cooling solution enterprise server market during the forecast period
- Surge in demand of super computers and data storage capabilities is projected to offer significant opportunity for the global power and cooling solution enterprise server market during the forecast period
- High initial setup cost of power and cooling solutions and high energy consumption are key factors that are hampering the power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market
- In terms of region, the global power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to lead the global power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market, due to the presence of well-established players in the U.S and Canada providing power & cooling solutions for enterprise server. This is anticipated to fuel the power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market in North America. Vendors are focused on technological advancements and extensive adoption of data center cooling technologies, which in turn is projected to propel the power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market in North America.
- The power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share due to increasing requirement for energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in various industries. This, in turn, is expected to boost the power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market across the region.
Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market
Companies operating in the power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market are increasingly investing in research & development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide power & cooling solutions for enterprise server and its services. The power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global power & cooling solutions for enterprise server market are:
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Delta Power Solutions
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Metawerx Pty Ltd
- R.I.S.K. Company
- Rahi Systems Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- SHRO System Pvt. Ltd.
- The AMAX Group
Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market: Research Scope
Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market, by Component
- Power solution
- Cooling Solution
- Integration & installation services
- Monitoring services
- Professional services.
Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise s
Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market, by Industry
- Retail and e-commerce
- IT & Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (Government, Logistics and Transportation,)
Global Power & Cooling Solutions for Enterprise Server Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Power Solutions
- Cooling Solution
- Data Center Solutions
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.