Online Advocacy Platform Market: Introduction
- Online advocacy is also known as electronic advocacy, activism advocacy, or internet advocacy. An online advocacy platform is an efficient route for nonprofit organizations particularly, because it relies on grass root support from individual advocates to develop the advocacy process. The online advocacy platform enables enterprises to influence the policy or regulation process through collective civic engagement.
- Online advocacy software consists of online petition creators, and tools empowering supporters to contact their legislators. Demand for online advocacy platforms is increasing due to the awareness of social support for legislation and mobilizing political agendas.
- The Covid-19 pandemic is creating an evolving situation with different levels of impact around the world. In the non-profit sector, the economy faces unique levels of disruption. The collective use of new media such as social networking and text messaging plays a prominent role in the online advocacy platform.
- Online advocacy platforms inspire peer-to-peer advocacy and social media sharing, aiming to generate a domino effect on people taking action to support campaigns. Online advocacy is the ideal way for enterprises of all sizes to mobilize support and confirm that their community’s voices are heard. Thus, the online advocacy platform market would grow at a steady rate during the Covid-19 scenario in order to promote campaigns for safety and health among the people.
Global Online Advocacy Platform Market: Dynamics
Global Online Advocacy Platform Market: Key Drivers
- Online advocacy is the core of nonprofit enterprises in one form or another. These platforms help organizations to collect accurate data. The online advocacy platform helps to move all advocacy needs to a single location, thus keeping an enterprise organized. Moreover, online advocacy platforms save cost and time by consolidating distinct processes, data, and communication into a comprehensive cloud solution that is accessible to the whole enterprise anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Such capabilities and features are expanding the adoption of online advocacy platforms for non-profit enterprises.
- Demand for customer advocacy drives the online advocacy platform market. Customer advocacy connects and recovers brand accounts, thereby driving revenue and valuable relationships with existing customers. Using a customer advocacy strategy enhances a company’s relationships with its customers. Rising adoption of customer advocacy for providing real-time legal services to customers is anticipated to drive the growth of the online advocacy platform market during the forecast period.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Online Advocacy Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global online advocacy platform market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is projected to be the major regional market for online advocacy platforms due to technological advancement and presence of numerous players in the region, and political campaign activities in the US. The development of IT infrastructure in several countries in Asia Pacific would drive the online advocacy platform market in the region during the forecast period.
Global Online Advocacy Platform Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Online Advocacy Platform Market
Key Players of the Online Advocacy Platform Market Include:
- One Click Politics
- CQ- Roll Call
- Captical Impact
- Annex Cloud
- Influitive Corporation
- RAP Index
- The Soft Edge
Global Online Advocacy Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Online Advocacy Platform, by Solution
- Online Advocacy Platform
- Consulting & Integration
- Support Service
Global Online Advocacy Platform Market, by Application
- Enterprise Propaganda
- Organize Fund-raising
- Government Elections
Global Online Advocacy Platform, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.