Next Generation Fire Shelter Market Introduction
A next generation fire shelter is used when a firefighter gets stuck in heavy fire and needs to deploy a shelter. Next generation fire shelters are made of a double layered blanket with materials such as Kevlar, aluminum foil, and Nomex, which cover the firefighters from radiant heat i.e. the heat coming from the sun, and direct heat i.e. the heat in the form of flames. Next generation fire shelters reflect nearly 95% of radiant heat, and with direct heat, the shelter can withstand 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It begins to melt in the event of anything hotter than the tolerance limit of the fire shelter, and the firefighter is thus exposed to danger. Firefighters are trained to deploy a fire shelter in less than 30 seconds, but supervisors advise to use them only as a last resort.
Next Generation Fire Shelter Market- Competitive Landscape
- In October 2015, NASA partnered with the U.S. Forest Service to combine next-generation space technologies into fire shelters. A team in materials, at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, developed new flexible heat shield technologies for spacecrafts that must endure intense thermal loads from penetrating the shelter.
Anchor Inc. has its headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, the U.S. and was established in the year 1892. It manufactures frame and fabric products for industry segments such as forestry, military, mining, government, and agriculture. The product portfolio of the company includes manufacturing and industrial applications, hoop buildings for agriculture, fire shelters, tents and shelters for military deployment and command applications, tarps, conveyance chutes etc.
National Fire Fighter Corp.
National Fire Fighter Corp.is a public safety company based out of Eugene, Oregon, the U.S. National Fire Fighter Corp. specializes in residential and commercial fire protection systems, fire extinguisher training, fire extinguishers, safety equipment, safety clothing, and welding equipment.
Cascade Fire Equipment
Cascade Fire Equipment was established in 1985 and is based in Medford, Oregon, the U.S. It has been supplying safety equipment to fire agencies and keeps local businesses equipped as per the safety codes. Cascade Fire Equipment provides a full range of fire tools and equipment, acting as both a supplier and manufacturer.
Next Generation Fire Shelter Market Dynamics
Increasing Employee Safety Standards Across Industries Driving the Usage of Next Generation Fire Shelters
Employee safety standards are increasing worldwide. The number of companies that are likely to recognize the need to adopt next generation fire shelters is estimated to surge in the next few years. The growth rate might be sluggish for next generation fire shelters; however, managing a significant database of safety regulations and compliance would be top priority. This driver is anticipated to have a positively high impact on the next generation fire shelter market in the near future with customization and up-to-date database of regulations.
Suggested to be Used as a Last Option Expected to Hamper the Growth of the Next Generation Fire Shelter Market
It is always suggested that a fire shelter be used as a last resort if the intended safety zones or escape routes become insufficient and entrapment could be just around the corner. Carrying a fire shelter is never to be taken into consideration as a substitute to safe firefighting. Though the next generation fire shelter gives better defense against fire, it is still considered a last resort, which makes it a restraint for the market. In 2005, Canada forbid its firefighters from using fire shelters, since the officials believe, it gives a firefighter a false hope of protection.
Lack of Funding Hampers the Growth of the Next Generation Fire Shelter Market
The biggest constraint for the next generation fire shelter market is lack of funding for purchasing and designing a next generation fire shelter that holds up to higher temperatures for longer time periods and is lighter in weight. It has been observed that there are few agencies that still use shelters that were issued in 1970s.
Lack of awareness about usage and training, increased size and weight of the next generation fire shelter (as compared to the old fire shelter) also hampers growth of the next generation fire shelter market.
Next Generation Fire Shelter Market Segmentation
In terms of material type, the Next Generation Fire Shelter Market is segmented into
- Single Layer
- Double Layer
In terms of heat tolerance, the Next Generation Fire Shelter Market is segmented into
- Radiant Heat
- Direct Heat
In terms of size, the Next Generation Fire Shelter Market is segmented into
In terms of end-users, the Next Generation Fire Shelter Market is segmented into
- Corporate Offices
- Others (Public Spaces, Education)
The report on the Next Generation Fire Shelter Market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Next Generation Fire Shelter Market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of the Next Generation Fire Shelter Market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
- Fire Shelter
- Second generation fire shelter
- Radiant Heat Shelter
- Direct Heat Shelter
- Heat Shield Technologies
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.