Kiosk Printers Market: Introduction
- Kiosk printers refer to a type of device or system, which prints a receipt or voucher or an invoice of a particular transaction or purchase performed by a customer. Kiosk printers are either attached with other vending machines and other types of kiosks or they can be separate. Sometimes these printers are attached with the billing systems in order to reduce the complexity of connectivity.
- The kiosk printers market has expanded steadily in the initial phase. The market has been expanding significantly due to the increase in awareness about advanced technology. Kiosk printers are also used in Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs). Currently, these have a wide range of applications in food restaurants, retail outlets, movie theatres, and railway stations. Kiosk printers enable an organization to manage its business more efficiently with less expenses.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Increase in Need for Reduction in Labor Cost
- It has been observed that the demand for boosting the revenue as well as reducing the cost has been increased in such a competitive environment by the companies. Adoption of technologies and systems in kiosk printers has allowed companies and outlets to increase their efficiency. Kiosk printers have eliminated the cost of labor to make the receipts and vouchers manually.
- Furthermore, they have enabled feedback option through which an outlet can get to know what the customer actually needs the most.
- Moreover, they have helped reduce costs and increase sales in organizations. These advantages are driving the demand for kiosk printers.
Threat of Cyber-attack
- Advancements in technology have resulted in high threats of security breach and cyber-attacks in the kiosk printers. This may lead to loss of revenue and breach of personal information of customers such as names, payment details, and phone numbers.
- Developers are adopting measures to tackle the issue of cyber-attacks. However, risks related to data breach by hackers are still very high.
- This is likely to discourage owners of outlets from using kiosk printers.
Large-scale Adoption of Internet of Things (IOT) Platform
- Adoption of the IoT platform has increased significantly across the globe. Rise in demand for smart devices and strong communication base has boosted the adoption of kiosk printers.
- Governments of various countries are focusing on increasing the usage of smart systems and smart devices. The kiosk printers market has been expanding steadily since the last few years.
- However, demand for kiosk printer is estimated to rise exponentially in the near future owing to the increase in adoption of the IoT technology.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global Kiosk Printer Market:
- Epson America, Inc.
- Advanced Kiosks an H32 Design and Development llc company
- Palas Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Seiko Instruments GmbH
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Citizen Systems Europe
- Star EMEA
Global Kiosk Printer Market: Zebra Technologies
Zebra Technologies is a prominent player in the Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) market. The AIDC market is divided into data capture, mobile computing, RFID, barcode printing, along with other automation products and services. Zebra Technologies designs, manufactures, and sells printers, which print high-quality labels, tickets, wristbands, plastic cards, and receipts. Furthermore, the company offers an extensive range of accessories for the kiosk printers, such as vehicle mounts and battery chargers.
Global Kiosk Printer Market: SATO
SATO has developed its own process of Data Collection Systems & Labeling (DCS & Labeling). Their model is based on Auto-ID technology, which helps them collect and manage data on people and goods movement. They offer a range of durable, reliable, and light-weight hand labeling systems to accommodate all the labeling requirements of the customers. Under label printing solutions, SATO offers thermal & RFID printers, OEM print engines, printer accessories, label design software, labels, and thermal transfer ribbons.
Global Kiosk Printer Market: Epson America, Inc.
Epson is divided into various operations divisions, which is governed by global consolidated management. They have most of the product development and advanced R&D is facilities in, sales and manufacturing as the sales and manufacturing is conducted around the globe by Epson Group sales and manufacturing companies. Epson sells label printers and related consumables under professional printing business domain.
Global Kiosk Printer Market: Brother Industries
Brother Industries offers printers, facsimiles, labeling systems, label printers, and scanners under their printing & solutions business segment. As the conventional labeling system market has matured, for both home and professional/business use, Brother Industries has released a new labeling system with which consumers can edit labels through a smartphone. Consumers need to install an app on their smartphones to control the label printing system. This innovation has received positive feedbacks from the customers.
Kiosk Printers Market: Research Scope
Based on color support, the kiosk printers market is bifurcated into:
In terms of end-use industry, the kiosk printers market is divided into:
- Supply Chain & Logistics
Based on paper width, the kiosk printers market is classified into:
- 58 mm
- 83 mm
Regional analysis of the kiosk printers market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Kiosks, IoT, printers, Vending machines, paper, color printer, black and white printer, wireless
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.