Kiosk Enclosure Market - Introduction
Kiosk enclosures are I/O devices designed and manufactured to provide interactive and informational support to individuals while doing tasks in day-to-day life that includes paying bills, bank transactions, buying tickets, and so on. Kiosk enclosure is a self-service kiosk that is manufactured and designed across the world and provides a base for all functions. Self-service kiosks are subject to both technological developments and customer requirements. In addition, most countries are inclined to use kiosk enclosures designed and manufactured locally.
For instance, Europe generally designs the best looking kiosk enclosures where contours are used. Kiosk enclosures are manufactured using a mix of materials that includes 16-gauge steel, formed plastic, and wood trim. Self-service kiosks offer a variety of technologies that includes voice recognition, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, robotics, virtual reality, facial recognition, machine learning, digital currency acceptance, and advanced analytics.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Kiosk Enclosure Market – Competitive Landscape
The Kiosk Enclosure market is highly fragmented with a proliferation of various start-ups, especially in emerging economies. Leading market players are focusing on further innovative developments of Kiosk Enclosures to overcome existing limits and enhance operational efficiency.
- In October 2018, Posiflex Technology, Inc.launched interactive kiosks with two series that includes Stellar TK-2100 Series and Paragon TK-3200 Series. These interactive kiosks are used to enable brands to interact with customers in a new and innovative manner in the retail and hospitality industry.
- In June 2012, Peerless-AV launched three new landscape- oriented flat panel and portrait LCD kiosk enclosures with two series i.e. KL540-S and KL546-S. Both the series are designed to blend with the surrounding environment.
Olea Kiosks, Inc.
Olea Kiosks, Inc. founded in 1975, is based in Cerritos, California. It has a 48,000 sq. ft. campus. The U.S based company started its business designing and manufacturing different categories of kiosks with high quality and craftsmanship. It also provides services and support such as remote monitoring, installation, safety compliance, and on-site service. The company also operates in Europe, the U.K., the Middle East, and Africa.
Meridian Kiosks LLC
Incorporated in 1999, Meridian Kiosks LLC has its headquarters in North Carolina, the US with a 13-acre campus. The company specializes in designing, manufacturing, fabricating, and deploying fully integrated kiosks that support self-service solutions. It offers U.S. made interactive kiosks around the globe with all processes i.e. from software development, to powder coating, to quality control completed in-house.
Gibco Kiosks was incorporated in 1996 by Gib Smith. The company is based in Brooklyn, New York and designs, manufactures, and supplies computer peripheral equipment that includes kiosk enclosures with keyboard, touch screen, and an impact printer. Furthermore, the company has business dealings with all branches of the U.S military, Federal, and State governments. Gibco Kiosks also supplies its kiosk enclosures to retail and commercial enterprises, universities, and other businesses.
Incorporated in 1996, Alveni LLC. is located in Monterrey, Mexico, providing maintenance, installation, and project management services for businesses. The company manufactures and designs digital signage solutions and self-service interactive kiosks.
Some of the key players operating in the global kiosk enclosure market with significant developments includes Gibco Kiosks, Kiosk Innovations, Meridian Kiosks, URway Holdings, Olea Kiosks, KIOSK Information Systems, Frank Mayer & Associates, Inc., ZIVELO kiosks, Qwick Media Inc, Peerless A.V., Inc., Parabit Systems Inc., Alveni LLC, and Kiosk Group, Inc.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Kiosk Enclosure Market - Dynamics
Increasing inclination in customer attitude toward self-service kiosk
Kiosks enclosures function as self-service kiosks that are integrated and installed across multiple industry verticals (retail and commercial centers, media and entertainment, airports, and others), offering several benefits to customers so as to enhance customer satisfaction and experience. This can optimize labor and infrastructure cost. Kiosk enclosures are used by customers for several purposes i.e. flight reservations, registration of patients in hospitals, booking movie tickets and so on. Furthermore, kiosk enclosures are user friendly and can be handled easily by customers so that they can select and buy products on their own, thus enhancing operational efficiency.
Kiosk Enclosure Market –Segmentation
The kiosk enclosure market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Self-Services kiosk enclosure form
- Kiosk Type
- Industry vertical
Kiosk Enclosure Market Segmentation – By Self-Services Kiosk Enclosure Form
Based on self-services kiosk enclosure form, the kiosk enclosure market can be divided into:
- Informational –( way finding kiosk)
- Transactional – (bill payment kiosk)
Kiosk Enclosure Market Segmentation – By Use
Depending on use, the kiosk enclosure market can be divided into:
- Semi Outdoor
Kiosk Enclosure Market Segmentation – By kiosk type
In terms of kiosk type, the kiosk enclosure market can be divided into:
- Interactive kiosk
- Table Top Kiosk
- Wall-Mounted Kiosk
- Standup Pedestal Kiosk
- Portable Kiosk
- POP-style mall kiosks
Kiosk Enclosure Market Segmentation – By Component
Based on component, the kiosk enclosure market can be divided into:
Kiosk Enclosure Market Segmentation – By Industry vertical
In terms of industry vertical, the kiosk enclosure market can be divided into:
- Retail and commercial centers
- Travel and tourism
- Media and entertainment
- Food industry
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.