Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market - Introduction
- In traditional sites, construction for new cabinet includes soil removal, excavation, pouring concrete, forming, grounding, and time consuming processes to prepare shelters.
- Expenses of organizations are increasing due to climate control and maintenance cost of the concrete shelters. Solution providers are offering cost effective solutions to businesses by providing integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS) which reduces the maintenance cost of companies.
- The integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) also helps to reduce the shelter cost and installation time of shelters for site operation. IPDS are tested and equipped with all the necessary equipment which is important for site operations.
- Solution providers are offering a wide range of products in integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS) to Telco and load centers which includes the cabinet and cabinet generators.
- Easy installation, transportation, and integration with other equipment that helps to minimize the capital expenditure (CapEx) and operating expenses (OpEx) of enterprises is expected to drive the demand for integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS) in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of the Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market
- Increasing adoption of integrated ready-to-go and pre-tested cabinets with minimum expenditure by Telcos and load centers is expected to drive the growth of the integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market. Companies offering the cabinet according to client requirement for size and in-build equipment is expected to boost the demand for integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS) during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technologies in cabinet design and generators designed for cabinets is anticipated to create business opportunity for manufacturers and solution providers of integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS)
High system cost and system integration issues expected to hinder the market
- Integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) includes different hardware such as cabinet frame, fiber cables, cabinet, equipment, and power generators, all of which are expected to increase the solution cost which may restrain the growth of the integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market.
- Solution providers are facing integration issues with existing systems, which is also expected to hamper growth of the integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Impact of COVID 19 on Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market
- Lock down due to increase in spread of COVID-19 across major countries of Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to impact the growth of the IPDS market.
- The demand for home based services are increase during the lockdown situation across the world. The companies and construction site are not investing on IPDS solution during 1st quarter of the financial year of 2020. All construction work are stop for employee safety purpose. The demand for the IPDS is expected increases in government sectors to establish the temporary service camps, which requires the IPDS solution for process execution in short timeline for COVID patients.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market
- North America was holding prominent share of the integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market due to increasing adoption of advanced technology solutions by data centers and telecommunication companies for low maintenance cost and easy in installation process for new work stations.
- The integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market in Asia Pacific and Europe are expected to face issues regarding manufacturing of the hardware component which is used in IPDS solutions due to global economic downfall across all regions.
Key Players Operating in the Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market
- CommScope Inc.
CommScope Inc. is a global provider of network infrastructure solutions based in Hickory, North Carolina, U.S. The company offers solutions and services to more than 130 countries with employee strength of 20,000. It provides a wide range of products in antennas, access network systems, cabinet & panels, connectors, in-built cellular systems, networking systems, and cable management solutions.
- IP DataSystems
IP DataSystems was founded in 2007. It is a global provider of IPDS cloud and data center solutions. The company offers networking solutions in data centers, workforce solutions, consumption billing solutions, hybrid cloud, and enterprise services.
Other key players operating in the global integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market include ITM Communications Ltd, TESSCO, Integrated Print Solutions, LC, and AdroitLogic Private Ltd.
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market: Research Scope
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market, by Component
- Cabinet Frame
- Integration and Implementation
- Supports and Maintenance
- System Upgrade and Consulting
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market, by End-user
- Data Center
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.