Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market - Introduction
- In traditional sites, construction for new cabinet includes soil removal, excavation, pouring concrete, forming, grounding, and time consuming processes to prepare shelters.
- Expenses of organizations are increasing due to climate control and maintenance cost of the concrete shelters. Solution providers are offering cost effective solutions to businesses by providing integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS) which reduces the maintenance cost of companies.
- The integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) also helps to reduce the shelter cost and installation time of shelters for site operation. IPDS are tested and equipped with all the necessary equipment which is important for site operations.
- Solution providers are offering a wide range of products in integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS) to Telco and load centers which includes the cabinet and cabinet generators.
- Easy installation, transportation, and integration with other equipment that helps to minimize the capital expenditure (CapEx) and operating expenses (OpEx) of enterprises is expected to drive the demand for integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS) in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of the Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market
- Increasing adoption of integrated ready-to-go and pre-tested cabinets with minimum expenditure by Telcos and load centers is expected to drive the growth of the integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market. Companies offering the cabinet according to client requirement for size and in-build equipment is expected to boost the demand for integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS) during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technologies in cabinet design and generators designed for cabinets is anticipated to create business opportunity for manufacturers and solution providers of integrated platform deployment solutions (IPDS)
High system cost and system integration issues expected to hinder the market
- Integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) includes different hardware such as cabinet frame, fiber cables, cabinet, equipment, and power generators, all of which are expected to increase the solution cost which may restrain the growth of the integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market.
- Solution providers are facing integration issues with existing systems, which is also expected to hamper growth of the integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Impact of COVID 19 on Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market
- Lock down due to increase in spread of COVID-19 across major countries of Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to impact the growth of the IPDS market.
- The demand for home based services are increase during the lockdown situation across the world. The companies and construction site are not investing on IPDS solution during 1st quarter of the financial year of 2020. All construction work are stop for employee safety purpose. The demand for the IPDS is expected increases in government sectors to establish the temporary service camps, which requires the IPDS solution for process execution in short timeline for COVID patients.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market
- North America was holding prominent share of the integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market due to increasing adoption of advanced technology solutions by data centers and telecommunication companies for low maintenance cost and easy in installation process for new work stations.
- The integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market in Asia Pacific and Europe are expected to face issues regarding manufacturing of the hardware component which is used in IPDS solutions due to global economic downfall across all regions.
Key Players Operating in the Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market
- CommScope Inc.
CommScope Inc. is a global provider of network infrastructure solutions based in Hickory, North Carolina, U.S. The company offers solutions and services to more than 130 countries with employee strength of 20,000. It provides a wide range of products in antennas, access network systems, cabinet & panels, connectors, in-built cellular systems, networking systems, and cable management solutions.
- IP DataSystems
IP DataSystems was founded in 2007. It is a global provider of IPDS cloud and data center solutions. The company offers networking solutions in data centers, workforce solutions, consumption billing solutions, hybrid cloud, and enterprise services.
Other key players operating in the global integrated platform deployment solution (IPDS) market include ITM Communications Ltd, TESSCO, Integrated Print Solutions, LC, and AdroitLogic Private Ltd.
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market: Research Scope
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market, by Component
- Cabinet Frame
- Integration and Implementation
- Supports and Maintenance
- System Upgrade and Consulting
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market, by End-user
- Data Center
Global Integrated Platform Deployment Solution (IPDS) Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.