Information Stewardship Application Market - Introduction
- Information stewardship application is used for data managing and profiling and supports information policy management that further helps in quantifying and analyzing the impact of data on business processes. Information stewardship application helps to increase the analytical, operational, and data governance initiative in enterprises, which enhances the overall efficiency of business operations.
- Information stewardship applications allow companies to improve the data quality of enterprise data assets with data management and profiling and also helps to reduce the application complexity by using a single data platform.
- This application solution reduces the overall IT cost on a data management platform and enhances the visibility of data quality by providing the scorecard and dashboard. Information stewardship application is used by data analysts, IT experts, and data stewards to improve collaboration and the overall data integrity process.
- Demand for information stewardship applications is increasing among different industries to reduce the overall expense on data management and analysis processes and it also helps drive the efficiency of the business process.
Click here to read more about market growth of information stewardship application
Key Drivers of the Information Stewardship Application Market
- The increasing number of businesses across different regions has generated demand for advanced data management and the need to maintain the quality of data sources, which is expected to drive the growth of the information stewardship application market. Increasing adoption of data quality advisors solutions in different industries is also expected to boost the growth of the information stewardship application market.
- Companies are investing in data quality platforms, which is expected to create better business opportunities for solution providers of information stewardship applications.
Lack of awareness about solutions and lack of professional workforce in small and medium enterprises expected to hinder the market
- Lack of awareness about advanced solutions in data management and quality management platforms among small and medium-sized enterprises may restrain the growth of the information stewardship application market in SME sectors.
- Lack of professional workforce to adopt the new technology is also expected to hamper the growth of the information stewardship application market.
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Information Stewardship Application Market
- The overall adoption rate of information stewardship applications decreased during the COVID-19 period due to the low adoption rate among new users and medium & large companies. Manufacturing, retail, and other industries have reduced technological investment in advanced data platforms to maintain their financial position during lockdown periods.
- Demand for information stewardship applications is expected to decrease during lockdown conditions, but demand is set to increase after the stabilization of global market conditions.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Information Stewardship Application Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the information stewardship application market due to the presence of key solution providers and increasing investment by companies in advanced data tools to manage global business operations in the region.
- The information stewardship application market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to the increasing number of manufacturing and service providing companies and IT companies and also increasing investment by major players to provide information stewardship application solutions in the region.
Click here to read more about market share by company, 2019
Key Players Operating in the Global Information Stewardship Application Market
- IBM Corporation
IBM Corporation is a multinational company, manufacturing and marketing products including computer hardware, middleware, and software, besides providing hosting and IT consulting services. The company provides industry solutions in analytics, application infrastructure, e-commerce, DevOps, cloud computing, Big Data, and marketing.
- Collibra NV
Collibra NV provides data intelligence solutions to different industries. The company offers a wide range of products in data platforms, data catalog, data governance, data lineage, and data privacy. The company provides solutions in cloud-ready data, self-service-analytics, digital transformation, data intelligence, and financial services.
Other key players operating in the global information stewardship application market include Winshuttle, LLC, Global Data Excellence Ltd., Informatica LLC, Magnitude Software, Inc., Global IDs, Inc., Alation, Inc., and Syniti (BackOffice Associates, LLC).
Global Information Stewardship Application Market: Research Scope
Global Information Stewardship Application Market, by Component
- Implementation & Integration
- Consulting & Supports
Global Information Stewardship Application Market, by Deployment
Global Information Stewardship Application Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Information Stewardship Application Market, by Industry
Global Information Stewardship Application Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Data Stewardship Applications
- Data Governance Solution
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.