Hyper-converged Edge Systems - Introduction
- Hyper-converged edge systems help enterprises to streamline IT operations such as administration, support, deployment, and data protection. Hyper-converged edge reduces network traffic by sending the most important and relevant data to the cloud and data centre
- Hyper-converged infrastructure computes servers and storage, which eliminate the distributed servers and storage networks associated with legacy infrastructure. Dell EMC, one of the key players of the hyper-converged edge systems market, expanded its presence in Malaysia to deliver various VDI applications with updated features such as hardware flexibility and cost-effectiveness
- The addition of advancement features in hyper-converged edge systems have created opportunities for business and corporate sector to cater to the needs of enterprises having huge storage capacity and provide developed networking infrastructure
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market: Dynamics
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market: Key Drivers
- Increase in adoption of cost-effective software-defined hyper-converged infrastructure is expected to propel the hyper-converged edge systems market.
- Rise in penetration of hyper-converged systems in SMEs for backup and disaster recovery further anticipated to propels the demand for hyper-converged edge systems
- Increase in adoption of hyper-converged edge systems in various enterprising sectors, which offers to handle rising workload and combination of data centres.
- Acquisition of startups and product invention enterprises offers considerable opportunities for the hyper-converged edge systems market
- Increased workload and storage of resource waste minimize the performance of hyper-converged edge systems
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market
- Most countries across the globe are facing lockdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which results in economic slowdown. This has resulted in several enterprises adopting the work-from-home model temporarily during the pandemic.
- In this pandemic situation, various enterprises are adopting hyper-converged edge systems and enabling employees to work remotely by providing in-built virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) features. Hence, the work from home model has increased the demand for hyper-converged edge systems during the pandemic situation
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market
- In terms of region, the global hyper-converged edge systems market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Presence of prominent vendors of hyper-converged edge systems in the U.S. and Canada increases the rate of adoption of hyper-converged edge systems in North America
- Rise in penetration of hyper-converged systems in small and medium sized enterprises for backup process in Asia Pacific propels the demand for hyper-converged edge systems in the region
- Rapid technological development in the IT sector in Europe is projected to fuel the demand for hyper-converged edge systems during the forecast period
- Increase in demand for hyper-converged systems in government and financial sectors propels the hyper-converged edge systems market in Middle East & Africa
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market: Competition Landscape
- Several prominent players operating in the hyper-converged edge systems have strong presence in the market and are witnessing rapid technological development
- In March 2019, Huawei entered into a partnership with Nutanix to develop a hyper-converged infrastructure solution, which provides high performance server certified by Nutanix.
- In May 2020, Hewlett Packard Enterprise launched an enhanced HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen 10 hyper-converged infrastructure with new processor, which handles remote workload and reduces the cost per virtual desktop
Key Players Operating in the Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market Include:
- Allergan, Plc.
- Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- Akron Pharma Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hitachi Vantara Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- International Business Machines Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Riverbed Technology
- Sangfor Technologies
- StarWind Software Inc.
- Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market, by Component
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Appliances
- Server Virtualization Software
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market, by Application
- Virtualization and VDI
- Data Center Consolidation
- Remote Office / Branch Office (ROBO)
- Backup and DR
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market, by End-user
- IT and Telecommunication
- Energy and Utilities
Global Hyper-converged Edge Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.