Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market – Introduction
- Network access control is a computer networking system which helps in protecting the network from external devices. Network access control is defined by the set of protocols which are policies that describe how to secure the network access from external devices. Moreover, network access control systems are embedded with various devices such as network ports, consoles, sensors, switches, and firewalls.
- A network connects with multiple devices such as mobile phones, computers, and IoT devices. Switches, routers, and wireless access points are the basic networks with the help of which these devices can communicate with each other and also with other networks such as internet.
- Gigabit network access control systems are equipped with gigabit network switches & Ethernet switches. Enterprises are able to secure their networks more effectively with the help of these advance switches and increase network efficiency. Moreover, networks have developed significant amount of load, due to growing amount of data and applications running on the networks.
- Growing advancement in technologies such as 802.11ac wireless standards, IP convergence, cloud, Internet of Things, and server virtualization has improved the productivity of organizations; but it has increased the pressure on enterprise networks. Gigabit network access control systems have 10G uplink access switches, 10G network interface card (NIC), and 10GBase-T ports. Additionally, 10GBase-T ports are becoming popular in servers and network switches due to their low cost and ease of use.
- The need for gigabit network access control systems are increasing significantly with increasing demand for IT infrastructure in small & medium enterprises. Organizations are upgrading their network access control systems with gigabit network access control systems which are cheaper and provide high productivity. Network access control systems have to be updated from core switches which connects all the access switches together. Additionally, it connects with servers and network-attached storage (NAS) devices.
- Growing number of cyber-attacks in banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) are creating an opportunity for the growth of the gigabit network access control systems market. Moreover, technology operating systems for devices such as IOS, Android, and Windows are also updating continuously, which is improving its compatibility with gigabit network access control systems.
- Gigabit network access control systems are having ethernet switches which are costlier than 1Gbps switches. Moreover, gigabit ethernet switches provides high data transferability and security to the enterprises. Additionally, gigabit switches plays an important role in a network access control systems and provide gateway to many wireless access points that assists hundreds of users. This will help gigabit network access control systems market to grow in near future.
- North America is expected to be a prominent region in the global gigabit network access control systems market due to the large number of IT & telecom enterprises and high demand for secure networks systems. The gigabit network access control systems market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand due to technological advancements and need for advanced IT infrastructure in the region.
Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market – Dynamics
Increasing number of devices and rising demand for data protection solutions
Increasing number of electronic devices such as laptops, tablets, smartphones, and IoT enabled devices are increasing the load of network access control systems, which is increasing the demand for gigabit network access control systems. Moreover, rising malware attacks and increasing demand for data protection solutions is likely to propel the gigabit network access control systems market in the near future.
High initial cost of deployment and integration issues with other networks restrains the growth of the market
Enterprises need huge initial investment to deploy gigabit network access control systems and they also need to establish appropriate policies for the system. Hence, small & medium enterprises hesitate to deploy gigabit network access control systems. Moreover, lack of skilled security professionals and scalability among network access control products are restraining the growth of the gigabit network access control systems market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market – Competition Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market”
Key Players Operating in the Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market
- Auconet, Inc.
- Avaya, Inc.
- Bradford Networks
- Cisco Systems, Inc.,
- Extreme Networks, Inc.,
- Forescout Technologies, Inc.,
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Impulse Point
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Component
- Support and Maintenance Services
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Deployment Type
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Application
- Government and Defense
- Educational Institutions
- Industrial Manufacturing
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Power
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Network Access Control Market
- Access control systems Market
- Gigabit Ethernet Market
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet Switch Market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.