Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market – Introduction
- Network access control is a computer networking system which helps in protecting the network from external devices. Network access control is defined by the set of protocols which are policies that describe how to secure the network access from external devices. Moreover, network access control systems are embedded with various devices such as network ports, consoles, sensors, switches, and firewalls.
- A network connects with multiple devices such as mobile phones, computers, and IoT devices. Switches, routers, and wireless access points are the basic networks with the help of which these devices can communicate with each other and also with other networks such as internet.
- Gigabit network access control systems are equipped with gigabit network switches & Ethernet switches. Enterprises are able to secure their networks more effectively with the help of these advance switches and increase network efficiency. Moreover, networks have developed significant amount of load, due to growing amount of data and applications running on the networks.
- Growing advancement in technologies such as 802.11ac wireless standards, IP convergence, cloud, Internet of Things, and server virtualization has improved the productivity of organizations; but it has increased the pressure on enterprise networks. Gigabit network access control systems have 10G uplink access switches, 10G network interface card (NIC), and 10GBase-T ports. Additionally, 10GBase-T ports are becoming popular in servers and network switches due to their low cost and ease of use.
- The need for gigabit network access control systems are increasing significantly with increasing demand for IT infrastructure in small & medium enterprises. Organizations are upgrading their network access control systems with gigabit network access control systems which are cheaper and provide high productivity. Network access control systems have to be updated from core switches which connects all the access switches together. Additionally, it connects with servers and network-attached storage (NAS) devices.
- Growing number of cyber-attacks in banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) are creating an opportunity for the growth of the gigabit network access control systems market. Moreover, technology operating systems for devices such as IOS, Android, and Windows are also updating continuously, which is improving its compatibility with gigabit network access control systems.
- Gigabit network access control systems are having ethernet switches which are costlier than 1Gbps switches. Moreover, gigabit ethernet switches provides high data transferability and security to the enterprises. Additionally, gigabit switches plays an important role in a network access control systems and provide gateway to many wireless access points that assists hundreds of users. This will help gigabit network access control systems market to grow in near future.
- North America is expected to be a prominent region in the global gigabit network access control systems market due to the large number of IT & telecom enterprises and high demand for secure networks systems. The gigabit network access control systems market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand due to technological advancements and need for advanced IT infrastructure in the region.
Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market – Dynamics
Increasing number of devices and rising demand for data protection solutions
Increasing number of electronic devices such as laptops, tablets, smartphones, and IoT enabled devices are increasing the load of network access control systems, which is increasing the demand for gigabit network access control systems. Moreover, rising malware attacks and increasing demand for data protection solutions is likely to propel the gigabit network access control systems market in the near future.
High initial cost of deployment and integration issues with other networks restrains the growth of the market
Enterprises need huge initial investment to deploy gigabit network access control systems and they also need to establish appropriate policies for the system. Hence, small & medium enterprises hesitate to deploy gigabit network access control systems. Moreover, lack of skilled security professionals and scalability among network access control products are restraining the growth of the gigabit network access control systems market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market – Competition Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market”
Key Players Operating in the Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market
- Auconet, Inc.
- Avaya, Inc.
- Bradford Networks
- Cisco Systems, Inc.,
- Extreme Networks, Inc.,
- Forescout Technologies, Inc.,
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Impulse Point
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Component
- Support and Maintenance Services
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Deployment Type
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Application
- Government and Defense
- Educational Institutions
- Industrial Manufacturing
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Power
Global Gigabit Network Access Control Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Network Access Control Market
- Access control systems Market
- Gigabit Ethernet Market
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet Switch Market
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.