Fundraising Software Tools Market: Introduction
- Fundraising software provides a platform for (NPOs) nonprofit organizations to track their collected funds and donors. Additionally, fundraising software helps organizations or enterprises to maximize their potential through marketing campaigns and multiple channels.
- Furthermore, fundraising software tools help small & medium and large enterprises to attract and retain donors by ensuring their loyalty and continuous financing. Fundraising operations can be performed online through email campaigns, social media, or during live events.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, fundraising software tools have been used by companies across the world to enhance fundraising activities through multiple online channels. Moreover, fundraising software tools helped companies in event fundraising, peer to peer fundraising, and crowd funding to enhance their businesses across the world. This in turn has fueled the growth of the global fundraising software tools market.
Click here to read more about market size and growth trends
Global Fundraising Software Tools Market: Market Dynamics
- Rise in adoption of fundraising software tools among large and small & medium enterprises to make fundraising more efficient is projected to accelerate the growth of the global fundraising software tools market
- Increase in popularity of online donations, events, and ticketing & membership across multiple channels is anticipated to boost the growth of the global fundraising software tools market during the forecast period
- Surge in demand for fundraising software tools to help organizations manage donor information is expected to fuel the growth of the global fundraising software tools market
- Rise in fundraising activities across hospitals & research centers, international organizations & nonprofits organizations, educational institutes, cultural institutions, faith organizations, and political parties is likely to accelerate the growth of the global fundraising software tools market
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Fundraising Software Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global fundraising software tools market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is projected to lead the global fundraising software tools market during the forecast period due to well-established players in the region who focus on innovation and build capabilities to differentiate their products from competitors. Additionally, established players focus on providing fundraising software tools with machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies in order to engage in fundraising activities that can help organizations or enterprises to grow. This in turn is anticipated to boost the growth of the fundraising software tools market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for significant share of the global fundraising software tools market during the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in number of small & medium sized enterprises in developing countries such as India and China. Additionally, increase in awareness among organizations about fundraising software tools for analyzing the fundraising efforts of donors is likely to fuel the growth of the market in Asia Pacific.
Click here to read more about regional analysis
Global Fundraising Software Tools Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Fundraising Software Tools Market
Companies operating in the global fundraising software tools market are increasingly investing in research & development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide fundraising software tools. The global fundraising software tools market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of players in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global fundraising software tools market include:
- Qgiv, Inc.
- Double the Donation
- CiviCRM LLC
- Aplos Software, LLC
- Fundly, LLC
- Neon One, LLC
- Salsa Labs, Inc.
- Classy, Inc.
Click here to read more about Competitive Landscape
Global Fundraising Software Tools Market: Research Scope
Global Fundraising Software Tools Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Fundraising Software Tools Market Segmentation, by Enterprise
- Small & Medium
Global Fundraising Software Tools Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Fundraising Systems
- Nonprofit Software
- Donor Management Software
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.