Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market - Introduction
- Enterprise high-productivity application platforms are a set of tools and services that support business operation, from idea generation to production operations and deployment process. Enterprise high-productivity application platforms are majorly utilized to control all business operations related to product lifecycle, and they increase the speed of the production process.
- Solution providers are offering an advanced solution to companies to optimize the internal business process and helps increase the customer experience with high performing apps.
- Companies are highly focused on system modernization and expansion of their customer reach by increasing the efficiency of business operations. Solution providers are offering solutions with customized application interface, seamless integration, agility, easy deployment, and built-in security.
- Companies are investing in CRM technologies that fuel the demand for enterprise high-productivity application platforms. Demand for enterprise high-productivity application platforms is expected to increase among large enterprises in the automobile, retail, utility, and banking sectors.
Click here to read more about market growth of Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform
Key Drivers of the Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market
- Increase in demand for custom-built enterprise platform to enhance productivity is expected to drive the enterprise high-productivity application platform market. Rising demand for an enterprise platform that helps in the development of quick go-to-market and products in a short period is also projected to propel the market.
- Increase in digitalization and adoption of customized application in production process in different industry verticals is estimated to offer significant opportunities for solution providers during the forecast period
Lack of skilled workforce and high cost of enterprise high-productivity application platform to hinder market
- Lack of skilled workforce to utilize all the features and applications of platforms for business planning and implantation of strategies is likely to restrain the market
- The high cost of enterprise high-productivity application platform cannot be afforded by small and medium-size enterprises. This is also expected to hamper the market.
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market
- Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies during the COVID-19 period due to low return of investment and unavailability of workforce during lockdown conditions
- Demand for enterprise high-productivity application platform solutions is decreasing during COVID-19. This is estimated to increase during the forecast period due to changing business policies and adoption of advanced production technologies to expand businesses.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the enterprise high-productivity application platform market due to an increase in adoption of advanced enterprise production software and tools by companies to utilize assets and implement better strategies for business expansion.
- The enterprise high-productivity application platform market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing investment by industry leaders to provide enterprise software solutions in order to capture more market share in the region.
Click here to read more about market share by company, 2019
Key Players Operating in Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market
- Oracle Corporation
Oracle Corporation is a U.S.-based information technology company. The company provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. The services segment offers consulting services, advanced customer support services, and education services. Oracle Corporation offers solutions in artificial intelligence, application integration, digital assistance, Internet of Things, enterprise communication, and enterprise architecture solutions.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is a global company that provides customer relationship management services to different industries. The company offers technological platforms to businesses to build and run business applications. Salesforce.com, Inc. offers a solution that helps users to manage their customer records, sales, and other enterprise operational data. The company also provides solutions in marketing, analytics, sales, commerce, and services sectors.
Other key players operating in the global enterprise high-productivity application platform market include OutSystems, Mendix Technology B.V., ServiceNow, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Appian Corporation Inc., Workday, Inc., and Kintone Corporation.
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market, by Component
- Implementation & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market, by Deployment
- Cloud Based
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market, by Industry
- Retail & E-commerce
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & logistics
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service (HpaPaaS)
- Application Platform-as-a-Service (aPaaS)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.