Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market - Introduction
- Enterprise high-productivity application platforms are a set of tools and services that support business operation, from idea generation to production operations and deployment process. Enterprise high-productivity application platforms are majorly utilized to control all business operations related to product lifecycle, and they increase the speed of the production process.
- Solution providers are offering an advanced solution to companies to optimize the internal business process and helps increase the customer experience with high performing apps.
- Companies are highly focused on system modernization and expansion of their customer reach by increasing the efficiency of business operations. Solution providers are offering solutions with customized application interface, seamless integration, agility, easy deployment, and built-in security.
- Companies are investing in CRM technologies that fuel the demand for enterprise high-productivity application platforms. Demand for enterprise high-productivity application platforms is expected to increase among large enterprises in the automobile, retail, utility, and banking sectors.
Click here to read more about market growth of Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform
Key Drivers of the Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market
- Increase in demand for custom-built enterprise platform to enhance productivity is expected to drive the enterprise high-productivity application platform market. Rising demand for an enterprise platform that helps in the development of quick go-to-market and products in a short period is also projected to propel the market.
- Increase in digitalization and adoption of customized application in production process in different industry verticals is estimated to offer significant opportunities for solution providers during the forecast period
Lack of skilled workforce and high cost of enterprise high-productivity application platform to hinder market
- Lack of skilled workforce to utilize all the features and applications of platforms for business planning and implantation of strategies is likely to restrain the market
- The high cost of enterprise high-productivity application platform cannot be afforded by small and medium-size enterprises. This is also expected to hamper the market.
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market
- Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies during the COVID-19 period due to low return of investment and unavailability of workforce during lockdown conditions
- Demand for enterprise high-productivity application platform solutions is decreasing during COVID-19. This is estimated to increase during the forecast period due to changing business policies and adoption of advanced production technologies to expand businesses.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the enterprise high-productivity application platform market due to an increase in adoption of advanced enterprise production software and tools by companies to utilize assets and implement better strategies for business expansion.
- The enterprise high-productivity application platform market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing investment by industry leaders to provide enterprise software solutions in order to capture more market share in the region.
Click here to read more about market share by company, 2019
Key Players Operating in Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market
- Oracle Corporation
Oracle Corporation is a U.S.-based information technology company. The company provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. The services segment offers consulting services, advanced customer support services, and education services. Oracle Corporation offers solutions in artificial intelligence, application integration, digital assistance, Internet of Things, enterprise communication, and enterprise architecture solutions.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is a global company that provides customer relationship management services to different industries. The company offers technological platforms to businesses to build and run business applications. Salesforce.com, Inc. offers a solution that helps users to manage their customer records, sales, and other enterprise operational data. The company also provides solutions in marketing, analytics, sales, commerce, and services sectors.
Other key players operating in the global enterprise high-productivity application platform market include OutSystems, Mendix Technology B.V., ServiceNow, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Appian Corporation Inc., Workday, Inc., and Kintone Corporation.
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market, by Component
- Implementation & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market, by Deployment
- Cloud Based
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market, by Industry
- Retail & E-commerce
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & logistics
Global Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service (HpaPaaS)
- Application Platform-as-a-Service (aPaaS)
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.