DSM Smart Amplifier Market - Introduction
- DSM (Dynamic Speaker Management) smart amplifier is an audio solution that comprise high-performance power (IV) sense amplifiers with DSM algorithm to make fuller, louder audio, and improve sound quality from micro speakers.
- The DSM smart amplifier is a better option for compact products such as portable industrial devices, smartphones, medical devices, gaming, and smart home IoT devices. It enables up to a 2.5x upsurge in sound pressure level (loudness) for micro speakers.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Rapid developments in smartphone technology driving the DSM smart amplifier market
- Rapid innovation in smartphone technology is a major factor contributing to the growth of the DSM smart amplifier market. DSM smart amplifiers enable fuller, louder audio, and improve sound quality while protecting the speaker from damage in the smartphone. Growing penetration of smartphone users across the world is driving the demand for DSM smart amplifiers in the mobile phones market. Several smartphone manufacturers are focusing on delivering high quality, enhanced products to their customers, leading to the integration of DSM smart amplifiers in mobile phones. Demand for better user experience, interactive applications, and audio quality from mobile phone users is supplementing the growth of DSM smart amplifiers in the mobile phones market. Many companies are investing in research and development to develop and integrate innovative technologies in mobile phones which is expected to drive the demand for DSM smart amplifiers in the near future.
Increasing smartphone penetration creating opportunity for the DSM smart amplifier market
- The increasing penetration of smartphones is expected to significantly create opportunity for the adoption of DSM smart amplifiers in the near future. DSM smart amplifiers improve audio capability efficiency by up to 25% with no loss in audio fidelity in smartphones. Therefore, increasing smartphone penetration is one of the major opportunity factors responsible for the development of DSM smart amplifiers. For instance, in 2018, 66% of individuals owned a smartphone, which was 63% in 2017 and 58% in 2016, according to Zenith’s Mobile Advertising Forecasts 2017.
Lack of awareness specifically in under developed economies hampering the growth of the DSM smart amplifier market
- Adoption of DSM smart amplifiers in emerging or under developed economies is fairly low as compared to developed economies. Smartphone and other electronic product manufacturers are unaware about novel technologies related to better audio systems. Manufacturers continue to utilize traditional audio amplifiers which generates huge volume that damage hearing capabilities. Therefore, lack of awareness specifically in under developed economies is hampering the growth of the market.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
North America Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global DSM Smart Amplifier Market
- In terms of region, the global DSM smart amplifier market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America is expected to hold major share of the global DSM smart amplifier market due to increasing technological developments in electronic devices across the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global DSM smart amplifier market due to increasing penetration of electronic devices specifically in China, India, and Japan.
Global DSM Smart Amplifier Market- Competitive Landscape
- In July 2019, Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. introduced its new DSM smart amplifier "MAX98390" to efficiently provide clearer, louder, and richer sound. The product launch would help the company to increase its product offerings and improve its customer base worldwide.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Texas Instruments
- St Microelectronics
Global DSM Smart Amplifier Market: Research Scope
Global DSM Smart Amplifier Market, by Class
- Class A
- Class B
- Class AB
- Class C
- Class D
Global DSM Smart Amplifier Market, by Application
- Notebook Computers
- Single Li-ion Cell
- IoT Devices
Global DSM Smart Amplifier Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- DSM Smart Audio Amplifier
- Maxim’s Smart Amplifier
- DSM Smart Amplifier-based IoT devices
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.