Dry Hair Cap – Introduction
- In a recent HairRx study, it was found that about 68% of women across the globe were unhappy with their hair and nearly 80% were dependent on their hair to feel more confident
- Rising concerns among women regarding the health of their hair has resulted in increased adoption of hair care products that are natural and rejuvenates damaged hair
- Dry hair cap is a hair care product which is essentially a towel for hair designed in a way that it feels light on the head and offers quick drying of hair
- Dry hair caps are normally referred to as hair turban towel, and in recent years have gained significant popularity among young women
Substantial Benefits Offered by Dry Hair Caps to Drive Demand in the Global Market
- Dry hair caps these days are made of microfibers which keep the hair’s moisture intact. Also, the dry hair cap offers more convenience than a traditional towel as it is not heavy while wrapped over the head and provides ease of multitasking.
- Blow dry and other heat treatment are considered harmful to hair; dry hair caps on the other hand are anticipated to be a harmless, hassle free alternative to drying of hair
- These advantages offered by dry hair caps are expected to drive their demand during the forecast period
Shifting Consumer Preference influenced by Social Media and Digital Platform Trends
- Modernization and explosive growth of e-commerce has made it easier for small scale manufacturers to establish a global presence
- Furthermore, shift in consumer buying trends is also expected to provide market players with an opportunity to expand their customer base
- Companies are expected to gain access to a wide consumer base globally with the help of interactive digital platforms and social media influencers
- In the coming years, the rising influence of social media and digital platforms on consumer buying decisions is anticipated to bolster the sale of dry hair caps
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dry Hair Cap Market, Request for a Sample
Significant competition Might Challenge the Market
- The market for dry hair caps is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous small and mid-scale local manufacturers
- The market faces tough competition from local players in terms of pricing. As local generic brands have the option of offering low price, larger brands face challenges in terms of subsiding their marginal growth. This is expected to adversely impact the market in the coming years.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Dry Hair Cap Market
- In terms of geography, the global dry hair cap market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America region features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the dry hair cap market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The dry hair cap market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018, owing to presence of several small manufacturers present across China and India. In addition, availability of raw materials at a relatively lower price is also expected to attract growth to the overall market.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in the Dry Hair Cap Market
The global dry hair cap market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global dry hair cap market are:
- Anself SA
- com, Inc.
- Lian LifeStyle
- THE BURMAX COMPANY
- Turbie Twist
- Unique Girl Store
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Dry Hair Cap Market: Research Scope
Global Dry Hair Cap Market, by Material
Global Dry Hair Cap Market, by Price Range
- Low (Below US$ 5)
- Medium (US$ 5 - US$ 20)
- High (Above US$ 20)
Global Dry Hair Cap Market, by End-user
Global Dry Hair Cap Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.