Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market: Introduction
- Distributed cloud placement simplifies the cloud computing model to process, position, and serve data and applications from geographically distributed sites in order to meet the requirement for redundancy, performance, and regulations
- The distributed cloud placement software offers on-demand, metered access to computing resources - databases, server, storage, and applications - to users who do not want to buy, build, or run their IT infrastructure
- Distributed cloud placement software provides end-to-end management for optimal placement of data, network connections, and computing process based on location, regulations, security, and redundancy
- The distributed cloud placement is an execution environment where application modules are involved at suitable geographically dispersed locations chosen to cater to the requirement of application
Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market: Dynamics
Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market: Key Drivers
- Distributed cloud placement software helps enable local processing, and it offers the advantage of having smaller cloud service processing unit, closure to user source, throughout the country, region, or the world
- Distributed cloud placement software manages the data across numerous smaller clouds; therefore, hackers who break into a single location can access to a smaller percentage of the user information. The distributed cloud placement software is less vulnerable to data breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Distributed cloud placement software helps recover data easily, which is time intensive in and on-premise setup. It also helps to auto-update the latest development. Software integration occurs automatically; hence, the user doesn’t have to worry about integrating and customizing applications.
- Demand for distributed cloud placement software is driven primarily by artificial intelligence, telecommunication, the Internet of Things, and other applications that need to process enormous amounts of data in real-time. The distributed cloud placement software is helping companies to overcome the challenges of complying with industry specific data privacy regulations.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market
- An increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown. Demand for distributed cloud placement software solutions declined during the COVID-19 lockdown situations. However, it is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period due to an increase in dependency of companies on digital platforms.
North America to Hold Major Share of Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market
- In terms of region, the global distributed cloud placement software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global distributed cloud placement software market and held a notable share primarily due to the presence of developed economies, such as the U.S. and Canada. Moreover, North America is home to well-established suppliers as well as end-user industries that consistently adopt new technology to enhance business productivity and work efficiency.
Key Players Operating in Global Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market
International Business Machines Corporation
International Business Machines Corporation is incorporated in 1911 and is headquartered in New York, U.S. It is a leading technology company that produces software and hardware solutions. It is a prominent research company in the U.S. patent market with significant number of patents. The company offers a wide range of services that include analytics, cloud, Watson, customer engagement, Internet of Things, industry solutions, IT infrastructure, mobile, and security. IBM cloud services include cloud managed services, cloud advisory services, and cloud migration services.
- BMC Software, Inc.
BMC Software, Inc. is incorporated in 1980 and is headquartered in Texas, U.S. The company delivers software solutions. It also offers, applications, databases, enterprise system, and information technology process management, as well as offers support, maintenance, integration, software implementation, and education services. The company caters to customers worldwide.
Other key players operating in the distributed cloud placement software market include Ripple Labs, Inc., Docker, Cohesity, Inc., Improbable, Macrometa Corporation, Atos SE, Kinetica DB Inc., Cato Networks, Ltd., StackRox, Inc., Beyond Limits, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Grid Raster, and Inpher.io.
Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market: Research Scope
Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market, by Services
- Data Storage
- Data Security
Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market, by Deployment
- On Premises
Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market, by Application
- Public Resource Computing
- Volunteer Cloud
- Edge/Fog Computing
Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market, by End-user
- Banking and Financial Services
- Public Safety
- Private Organization
Distributed Cloud Placement Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.