Digital Workshop Systems Market Introduction
- A digital workshop system integrates equipment and solutions into workstations to manage end-to-end process, track service lifecycle, and extract real-time data. The high adoption of digital workshop systems in various industries such as automotive, chemicals, healthcare, and media and entertainment is meant for better management, improved work efficiency, and diagnose the product.
Key Drivers of Global Digital Workshop Systems Market
- Rising demand for automotive diagnostics tools accelerated the market of digital workshop systems, globally.
- Increase in sales and production of automotive vehicles and installation of workstations has accelerated the demand for automotive vehicles diagnostic tools. This, in turn, has led to the rise in adoption of digital products, owing to rising production of automotive vehicles with advance services has accelerated the demand for digital workshop systems in the automotive industry. For instance, Robert Bosch GmbH, provides a digital workshop framework built on Microsoft 365 for operations platform. The product offers end-to-end management of automotive services and related activities globally. Moreover, according to International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, the global sales of vehicles rose from 93.9 million units in 2016 to 96.8 million units in 2017.
- Rising development of digital pathology provides key growth opportunity to the digital workshop systems market
- The growth of digital pathology is mainly driven by increasing applications in drug development, increased lab efficiency, and rising cancer cases. American Cancer Society estimates indicates around 1,762,450 new cancer cases in the U.S. in 2019. Hence, increasing adoption of digital pathology accelerated the market of digital workshop systems.
- Moreover, increasing government initiatives for the development of digital pathology or adoption of advance technology in the healthcare industry helps to drive the digital workshop systems market, globally.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Asia Pacific anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR in the global digital workshop systems market
- In terms of region, the global digital workshop systems market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The Asia Pacific digital workshop systems market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are some of the major countries which drive the digital workshop systems market in this region. The extensive sale and production of automotive vehicles in this region have accelerated the market of digital workshop system. According to International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, the registration of new vehicles in China was 29.1 million units in 2017 up from 28.0 million units in 2016.
Key Companies Operating in Digital Workshop Systems Market
The global digital workshop systems market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key companies operating in the global digital workshop systems market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Abbott Laboratories
- Delphi Technologies PLC
- Siemens AG
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Global Digital Workshop Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Workshop Systems Market, by Component
Global Digital Workshop Systems Market, by End-User
- Media & Entertainment
- Oil & Gas
- Energy &Utilities
Global digital workshop systems market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.