Global Digital Operations Center Market - Introduction
- An operation center is also known as a control room. Operation center solutions bring together information in real-time to enable a collaborative setting. Operation center solutions can be utilized in real-time by numerous individuals at diverse locations. These solutions offer different solutions across end-users such as governments, manufacturing, healthcare, food & beverage, education, and communications.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Global Digital Operations Center Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Digital Operations Center Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) negatively impacts the digital operations center market. The growth of operations center/ rooms solutions during this pandemic is significantly decreasing. The number of persons in an operations center/ rooms is now being regulated to ‘least essential workforce.’ These operators are examined regularly to ensure that when an operator is moved to quarantine due to COVID-19, the operations center/ rooms still has sufficient staff to continue operations.
Increasing Efficiency with the help of SCADA Systems Expected to Drive the Global Digital Operations Center Market
- SCADA systems can minimize operating costs in operation centers while improving system performance. Demand for high-performance SCADA technology is growing due to the need to improve work efficiency.
- Currently, demand for process automation solutions has increased significantly. Successful implementation of process automation offers different benefits, real-time detection of faults in machinery, a decrease in the number of defects in output, decrease in production cost, and other production process-related advantages. For instance, ABB Ltd. provides complex automation and SCADA solutions to meet the requirements of plant owners in all types of work processes across the globe.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high during the forecast period. Adoption of digital operations centers is increasing across the globe, owing to increasing efficiency with the help of SCADA systems. This is expected to boost the global digital operations center market in the next few years.
Adoption of Advanced Networking Solutions: Opportunity
- Organizations across the globe have realized the importance of cost-efficient and streamlined operation processes to sustain and flourish in their respective fields. To achieve these goals, organizations need to focus on an improved and continuous communication mechanism with the help of networking solutions.
- Internet Protocol (IP) technology leverages operations center/ rooms for audio, video, and control data to provide more scalability & flexibility for operations centers. In the operations center, the move from direct-linked systems to those that make use of IP networks have numerous advantages. IP-based networking solutions provide the ideal platform for network monitoring & visualization and is marking its presence in the operations center/ rooms environment.
High Cost Expected to Hamper the Digital Operations Center Market
- Operations center/ rooms are embedded with various advanced digital solutions such as consoles, wireless presentation systems, lighting & control systems, and network-based control systems. Some of these control systems are costly due to complex design or structure that includes multiple desk settings, light-touch control systems, multi-client keyboard, integrated operator camera, and others.
- Therefore, high cost involved in installation and maintenance is expected to hamper the growth of the digital operations center market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Digital Operations Center Market
- In terms of region, the global digital operations center market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global digital operations center market during the forecast period due to increasing government support and growing information integration and visualization. Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global digital operations center market from 2020 to 2030.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rapidly growing industrial automation, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Operations Center Market Include:
- ABB Group
- Barco NV
- Nokia Corporation
- General Electric
- Wipro Limited
Global Digital Operations Center Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Operations Center Market, by Component
- Software/ Platform
- Support & Maintenance Services
- Consulting & Training Services
- Design & Integration Services
Global Digital Operations Center Market, by Deployment
Global Digital Operations Center Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Digital Operations Center Market, by End-user
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecom
- Others (Education, Mining etc.)
Global Digital Operations Center Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.