Digital Notice Systems Market - Introduction
- Digital notice systems are widely used in the educational sector to provide notices or updates to students on an urgent basis. The digital notice system also find numerous applications in the corporate sector. Digital notice systems used in the corporate sector use mainly hardware and software. Hardware devices of digital notice systems include notice boards and pagers. Software includes the algorithm that sends alerts on email, SMS, newsletters etc.
- Digital notice systems make sure that the acknowledgment is received by the user. Information delivered personally might be altered when sent from one person to the other. Transfer of accurate and precise information is necessary in terms of digital notice systems.
- Digital notice systems are also used in theaters and multiplexes to display information collectively to the audience. Movie time table is displayed in multiplexes. Hospital related information highlights availability of rooms and doctors, location of rooms etc. Information is displayed on the boards with the help of digital notice systems.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Increasing adoption of digital notice systems in the educational sector driving the market
- Digital notice systems have extensive applications in the educational sector as students constantly need to be updated about events and programs as well as the rules and regulations associated with the school, college, or institution.
- Manual relay of information may be compromised and perfect information may not be delivered to the end person. Enhancement of user experience due to digitization of the notice and the constant updating process is expected to be the major reason for the adoption of digital notice systems globally.
- Real time updates and important notifications or announcements can be conveyed to all the students in one go. The notice systems are placed in common areas such as canteens, playgrounds, and corridors so that the updates reach all students in an interactive manner.
- These factors are driving the adoption of digital notice systems majorly in the educational sector worldwide.
High maintenance and integration cost associated with digital notice systems likely to restraint market growth
- HD digital notice systems are fairly expensive as compared to the manual process of sending email and notices individually to the students.
- The hardware of the digital notice systems entails high maintenance as well as integration cost.
- These digital notice systems are mostly displayed in public places where a high risk of damage is involved if protective casings are not used for the boards.
- Most of the market is generated from the educational sector; however, educational institutes have restricted affordability.
- Hence, cost concerns associated with the hardware might restraint the growth of the digital notice systems market globally.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Europe Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Digital Notice Systems Market
- In terms of region, the global digital notice systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe is expected to hold major share of the global digital notice systems market due to increasing government support for digitization in Europe.
- North America is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global digital notice systems market due to large scale adoption of 4K STBs & TVs in the region.
Global Digital Notice Systems Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- Lightboat Signage Systems & Electronics Private Limited
- Kamal & Co.
- Misha Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Shree Archi Embedded Solutions
- Kushal Technologies
- Micro Tech Control Systems
Global Digital Notice Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Notice Systems Market, by Component
Global Digital Notice Systems Market, by Industry
- Media & Entertainment
Global Digital Notice Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Customer experience
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.