Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market - Introduction
- Customer engagement center workforce optimization solutions manage the performance and captures the interaction process of all enterprise employees. Customer engagement center workforce optimization solutions help to improve the customer experience, operational efficiency, and scheduling process.
- Companies are improving the customer engagement process by investing in advanced technologies such as workforce optimization, as improved customer engagement creates revenue opportunities for companies and improves business processes.
- This solution helps companies to reach out to the maximum customers, improves brand recognition, and helps to collect feedback from potential customers that are further used for creating new business opportunities.
- Solution provider offer advanced solutions with workforce management, quality management, survey management, and performance management functions that are used by customers to monitor and optimize performance at different levels.
- Customer engagement center workforce optimization solutions are primarily used in service sectors for strategic planning, intraday workforce management, agent performance, call recording, and for its quality management features.
Key Drivers of the Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market
- Growing demand for digital platforms from contact centers and service sectors to provide enhanced customer experience at a different level of customer services is expected to drive the growth of the customer engagement center workforce optimization market. Increasing use of AI and intelligent analytical technology is expected to boost the demand for customer engagement center workforce optimization during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create business opportunity for solution providers to offer access to multiple channels and platforms to gather different information regarding customers and optimize the workforce.
Low adoption by small and medium scale enterprises expected to hinder the Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization market
- The low adoption of customer engagement center workforce optimization by small and medium enterprises due to the high cost of the solution may restrain the growth of the customer engagement center workforce optimization market among small and medium enterprises.
- Large enterprises majorly use workforce optimization processing to analyze the huge amount of data or improve the data base for analytics processes and workforce optimization for a better customer experience.
Impact of COVID 19 on the Global Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market
- All manufacturing and IT companies are facing a financial crisis due to lockdown in major countries in Asia Pacific and Europe. It is expected that businesses would expand at a prominent growth rate after the current financial year.
- Demand for customer engagement center workforce optimization is expected to increase in healthcare, contact centers, and other service industries to provide better services to customers on multiple channels. Demand for customer engagement center workforce optimization solutions is expected to rise in the healthcare service sector during lockdown conditions.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the customer engagement center workforce optimization market due to the increasing adoption of workforce optimization technology to improve the back office administration process and efficiency of services of companies.
- The customer engagement center workforce optimization market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to face economic crisis due to the increasing coronavirus impact on overall businesses globally.
Key Players Operating in the Global Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market
- Verint Systems Inc.
Verint Systems Inc. is based in Melville, New York, U.S. The company is a global provider of experience management and engagement data management solutions to businesses. The company has expertise in predictive experience, speech analytics, text analytics, financial compliance, capture, and recording solutions.
- Aspect Software, Inc.
Aspect Software, Inc. was founded in 1973 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts, U.S. The company is a global provider of customer experience solutions and call center technology. The company offers contact management and workforce optimization solutions to different industries.
Other key players operating in the global customer engagement center workforce optimization market include Calabrio, Inc., CRMXchange, Avaya Inc., Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Open Text Corporation, and ConvergeOne, Inc.
Global Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market: Research Scope
Global Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market, by Component
- Cloud Based
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Global Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market, by End-user
- IT& Telecom
- Transportation and Logistics
- Retail and E-Commerce
Global Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Customer Engagement Platform
- Contact Center Workforce Optimization
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.